Action Figure Figma - Avengers Assemble

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do more Marvel figures period, these are certainly solid figures. I got Thor, he's all right. I need to pick up Iron Man, and Captain America later on though. I do wish Thor and Cap came with alternate faces, that would make them more feasible.

Around $60 on Japanese sites, $80+ on American sites due to import fees.

Just a heads up to any figma iron man owner's out there.
Do not pose him in a repulsor blast pose with the soft hand guard bent back.
Even though it's a soft material that bends. If you keep him in that pose permanently, that guard will crease and break off.
I only owned mine for 8 weeks but just by having that pose, both guards split at the crease and fell off when I went last night to change his pose.
It looks like it's thin vinyl not rubber and will not hold up to being bent l9ng term... Long term being 8 weeks for me.
I knew that was a bad design from the get go, should have been hinged.

Yeah mine got all wrinkly within a week of owning it
I also managed to break one of the knee guard pieces of fairly early as well. The knee guard kept popping off so easily and I put it back on incorrectly enough times that it broke off the piece on the leg that it connects to. If Figma ever makes another Iron Man, count me out.

This is partly why I took the plunge and got into Hot Toys Iron Man figures ha

Yeah mine got all wrinkly within a week of owning it
I also managed to break one of the knee guard pieces of fairly early as well. The knee guard kept popping off so easily and I put it back on incorrectly enough times that it broke off the piece on the leg that it connects to. If Figma ever makes another Iron Man, count me out.

This is partly why I took the plunge and got into Hot Toys Iron Man figures ha

OH yes totally forgot to mention those... They will fall off... Often... Then by putting them back on... All the time. They will break.
I glued mine back on... Bummed

08409d970377a30a0fafd7a9c3e4101f.jpg

TAG Hobby » GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP 3

Want!!!

anyone know were i can get the best deal on Figma Iron Man Mark VII Full Spec Ver??
its too expensive everywere i look.
Dunno if you're still looking but amiami has preowned copies for 14400 yen which is a good deal right now. I got one from them and its in very good condition.

Now that we have a better updated look at Figma Hulk
WF2015-Max-Factory-Figma-Avengers-AoU-Hulk.jpg

When can we pre-order this?!!

The Figma Hulk is up for pre-order at BBTS for $125 :horror !!! HLJ is $87 and AmiAmi is $77. That's a little too steep for me to get a 1/12 Hulk figure. Granted, it looks way better than SHF's version but I don't know if looks alone justifies the premium price for Hulk from the first Avengers movie. And judging by the pics, Hulk doesn't have any lower chest/ab articulation. I may be wrong though.

Back