Action Figure Figma - Avengers Assemble

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my Spider-Man for around $50 I think. These are kind of absurd, wtf.

Holy... the full spec version is pretty cool.. but the price :panic:
might pull the trigger depending on how the in hand pics look

13119184274_986d69e4bb_b.jpg

13118905225_b02e27ac94_z.jpg

source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=24903

I have a hard time justifying $40. double the price when the figure is still the same height and quality of their other stuff. if they bumped this guy up to play arts 9 inches then that would be understandable. I bought the revoltech ironman and the shfiguarts ironman for the price of figmas alone.

Which to go for? Figma Iron Man or SH figuarts Iron Man? SH Figuarts Iron Man is pretty much sold out and secondary market prices is pretty much the same as Figma Iron Man. Which would you chose?

PO'd Thor since the price seems justifiable when factoring the less conventional engineering (mine's discounted too), but personally just gonna wait for the others to hit the bargain bin, as some Figmas tend to lower in price upon release.

They're fairly cheaper on other Japan sites like HLJ and amiami, but on BBTS they're inflated horribly.

anyone know were i can get the best deal on Figma Iron Man Mark VII Full Spec Ver??
its too expensive everywere i look.

Back