Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Figma Samus today. Great figure.

GEDC3027.jpg

GEDC3022.jpg

GEDC3033.jpg

SamusMorph.jpg

Can't wait until Link comes out and I hope we get more Nintendo figures.

Wow Samus looks awesome.
Anyways this is my second problem with HLJ. I POd some TFP figures but got an email way later on that they can't fulfill my order causing me not to buy it before prices skyrocketed on other sites.

Then today I tried to check the status on my Samus order but my account was suspended. WTF, I got Samus and Link on order. I never did have problems with them before. I emailed them but now gotta see what they say.

One question about figma figures. I don't own any and wanted to know if they are worth $60+ buying from a US seller? As of now just interested in Samus and Link.

One question about figma figures. I don't own any and wanted to know if they are worth $60+ buying from a US seller? As of now just interested in Samus and Link.

They are one of the best figure series around right now. (Only thing better than Figma are 1/6 figures imo) Many of them hold their value well and are very coveted.

60 with shipping I'd say is ok. 70 is pushing it. If it's sold out everywhere, 70 plus shipping hurts but is not the worst. Some go for well over a hundred and it's not just ebay, it's everywhere.

They are also known to do re-releases of the fan favs so keep that in mind as well.

I'd bank on a Samus re-release but 60 plus shipping is normal.

Hope this helps... I bought one figma second hand and now it's definitely one of my fav lines ever. Great articulation, soft bendable parts to help with poses, comes with a stand and most have great accessories.

Last edited:
They are one of the best figure series around right now. (Only thing better than Figma are 1/6 figures imo) Many of them hold their value well and are very coveted.

60 with shipping I'd say is ok. 70 is pushing it. If it's sold out everywhere, 70 plus shipping hurts but is not the worst. Some go for well over a hundred and it's not just ebay, it's everywhere.

They are also known to do re-releases of the fan favs so keep that in mind as well.

I'd bank on a Samus re-release but 60 plus shipping is normal.

Hope this helps... I bought one figma second hand and now it's definitely one of my fav lines ever. Great articulation, soft bendable parts to help with poses, comes with a stand and most have great accessories.

I'd actually not expect A Samus Reissue.

However, a Varia Suit version at a later date wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks for the input guys. I had POd it both at HLJ and at BBTS and was gonna cancel the BBTS order once I get it from HLJ or incase something like this would happened. BTW, how much were shipping for Samus from HLJ for the ones who got it there? Just wondering if it was a big savings vs BBTS. I was charged $66 to get it shipped with my PoL.

Like Lerath said, I'd expect to see a different color suit for Samus. However, it would not surprise me if it was a Con exclusive some where.

Though...why they ever made Big-O's main character a con exclusive is beyond me...That was very off subject but yeah.

Also, Figmas are great and worth the 60+ dollars hands down. Every single one that've gotten, other than Guts, has been awesome. I just got Guts, and the ball & socket joint for his torso will not stay in without putting him on his stand.

Wow, never knew Samus was about 6" tall. I guess I'll keep my order with BBTS. Will Link be the same size or in scale with Samus? Or are they inconsistent in scale like play arts?

Anyone knows how much a figma figure shipping cost shipped to the states? Just ordered a Link, wonder if it's cheaper than buying it from BBTS.

Wow, never knew Samus was about 6" tall. I guess I'll keep my order with BBTS. Will Link be the same size or in scale with Samus? Or are they inconsistent in scale like play arts?

Link should be about proper scale, which will make him fairly short.

Samus, it is worth pointing out, is a rather tall lady. She's well over six feet tall and with the suit on she's basically a giant. Actual height ranges from source to source, but I think back in the day she was something like seven feet tall. She isn't an ordinary human after all.

Link should be about proper scale, which will make him fairly short.

Samus, it is worth pointing out, is a rather tall lady. She's well over six feet tall and with the suit on she's basically a giant. Actual height ranges from source to source, but I think back in the day she was something like seven feet tall. She isn't an ordinary human after all.

Thanks, so glad that we finally get nice figures of these classic characters.

I still own the joyride Samus, too bad that figman didn't include a non helmet head with the set.

Link is way over due for a updated figure.

Anyone knows how much a figma figure shipping cost shipped to the states? Just ordered a Link, wonder if it's cheaper than buying it from BBTS.

In my experience, BBTS is a little higher than say AmiAmi, and then there's shipping. If you're on the west coast it's cool but east it's at least another 10 dollars. AmiAmi SAL registered shipping is 10-14 dollars.

On the flip side, I trust BBTS more because they're shipping from inside the states. AmiAmi, which I love and buy from regularly, are shipping from Japan with SAL which is slow or EMS which is the highest you can pay for.

AmiAmi is still cheaper if you do not mind waiting 1 to 3 weeks for SAL registered shipping. In fact, with how much sooner AmiAmi or hlj get their shipments, I bet you can ship SAL and still get it before BBTS ships theirs out.

As long as you don't mind waiting a bit, BBTS is a solid bet. It's all about preference.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Got my Samus the other day. Fantastic figure. I have her posed fighting my D-arts Megaman figures :lol

Random: This is my first Figma, and I love the little labeled ziplock baggie she came with to put all of her accessories in. :rock

Back