Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the first figma(s) and my first impression is that they are small and seem fragile (I have only collect Play Arts, Nendoroid & Hottoys). Regardless, they are great. Great paint app, pose & likeness.

wxgh.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the first figma(s) and my first impression is that they are small and seem fragile (I have only collect Play Arts, Nendoroid & Hottoys). Regardless, they are great. Great paint app, pose & likeness.

wxgh.jpg

What anime are those from.

Anyone planning on getting the new Strength figure from Black Rock Shooter? I have the older version, but this added crazy face is something else in my opinion.

Also, anyone know how much shipping is to the States from amiami?

BlackRockShooter.jpg

You should try and get your hands on Art Of War Guts Figure. Price is good and bigger & much more detailed than Figma. It's the Action figure version of the much more expensive Statue.

Got my first figma figure wow this figure is insane berserk black swordsman.

You should try and get your hands on Art Of War Guts Figure. Price is good and bigger & much more detailed than Figma. It's the Action figure version of the much more expensive Statue.

Got a link or pic..

They are Art Of War under Yamato:

Guts Hawk Band:

https://dennis-toys.blogspot.com/2013/01/berserk-guts-hawk-soldiers-action-figure.html

Guts Black Swordsman (2-3 versions 1 with calm face & stone backdrop box packaging 1 new crazy face bloddy carded no backdrop & another calm face special edition with stone stand):

Calm face:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jova1701/5497065818/

Comparison of Original Statue:
PH1200017282.jpg

Crazy face:
https://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/productDetails.asp?productId=YA-210158

They only released few figure versions of the statue, I remember Skull Knight, Ishidro, the guy that throws knives, they also had the PVC version of Griffith & Casca set. Most of them are taken from the statue mold, same size same design just with plastic material. Paint job is considered good. They also had the same mini figures which has more variants taken from the statues.

Then of course there's the epitome Art Of War statues. They usually cost $300 and above. The ones that comes with Horse is really epic.

https://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/list.php?gid=2

Last edited:
Is there a newer version of Guts Black swordsman coz the face looks different from this:

10162485.jpg

The limited edition black full armor is also good.

I have the Griffth he is good for display.

I would say Figma has neater design & more articulation while Art Of War has more mature look and is twice the size.

Got my first figma figure wow this figure is insane berserk black swordsman.

Is there a newer version of Guts Black swordsman coz the face looks different from this:

10162485.jpg

The limited edition black full armor is also good.

I have the Griffth he is good for display.

I would say Figma has neater design & more articulation while Art Of War has more mature look and is twice the size.

No, the one i have is it . The Figma Imo blows the art of war figures out of the water you can do so much with the Figma figure .

If anyone is a fan of Steins;Gate (one of my top anime of all time), I've pre-orderd their new Makise Lab Coat version. I missed out on the first version and that thing is like $100+ now. They're doing Kyouma/Okabe also, a nice surprise since they rarely do male figures.

These things are really lacking accessories lately.

They are reissuing the old (brown coat?) version of Kurisu figma this fall I think along with making a new white loab coat version. I was just about to buy the old version for inflated price and then found out about the reissue just in time.

I picked up three new Revoltechs last week - Snake and the two Monster Hunters. All three are pretty cool. Snake is probably my favorite of the three though.

They are reissuing the old (brown coat?) version of Kurisu figma this fall I think along with making a new white loab coat version. I was just about to buy the old version for inflated price and then found out about the reissue just in time.

Yep found it. I was tempted to buy it when inflated also... but Figma often reissue popular figures so I waited... so glad!

Back