Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7483763766_bd92d7f6f4_c.jpg

^Revoltech Daimajin and Ashura.

7483777092_dd45119391_c.jpg

^Revoltech Red Spectacles, Daimajin, Ashura w/ SIC Kikaider

7483775466_baf46ff940_c.jpg

^Revoltech Daimajin & Ashura with SIC Kikaider in back

I highly recommend the Revoltech Takeya series.

Wind & Thunder gods are next!

I'm most likely going to preorder him within the next few days.

I got my Figma Chie in. She's wonderful.

Ordered him fom amiami on day one.ckeep missing out on samus though. I've got her on order from bbts, as a backup, but I'd rather pay 45 shipped than 70. Regardless, I'll pay whatever I. Must for samus.

I have a couple revoltech Godzilla monster figures. They're pretty cool, but they weren't allowed to make Godzilla, and now Bandai is making the monsterarts figures, which are like bigger versions of the same thing. The revoltechs still make good desk ornaments.

It really depends on which series you collect. They have the anime series which is the robots & all others. The Yamaguchi line which is a deluxe line of robots and the movie line which is all movies including Iron Man, Spider Man, Predator,aliens, etc. Some of the movies are 6".
Oh, I forgot they also make a samurai / I guess they are buddist gods.

I'm still on the fence about Link. I like the sculpt and everything, but I wish it came with a bit more. I mean Samus has the morph ball form, a Metroid, and ehh crap nvm I guess they come with about the same amount :monkey1

I'm still on the fence about Link. I like the sculpt and everything, but I wish it came with a bit more. I mean Samus has the morph ball form, a Metroid, and ehh crap nvm I guess they come with about the same amount :monkey1

Take this into account with Link.
Nintendo is EXTREMELY STINGY with their liscenses. this is going to be the ONLY link figure with good articulation that has been made to date, will be the only one for a LOOONG time. If not the Only one Ever.

Take this into account with Link.
Nintendo is EXTREMELY STINGY with their liscenses. this is going to be the ONLY link figure with good articulation that has been made to date, will be the only one for a LOOONG time. If not the Only one Ever.

You have a great point, and I never though of it like that. It is the same thing with Samus too. Damn I need to get on the ball and order Link soon then xD

Damn that's true, I just went back to amiami to go look at the pics and that Metroid is gone.No clue where I saw that picture. Oh well, thanks for the heads up, and sorry for any confusion guys.

Also, not really Revoltech or Figma related, but check out the new pictures of the Play Arts Kai Catwoman:

FIG-KAI-4097.jpg

My God the price of Samus on Ebay has Sky Rocketed into the hundreds already.

Well, just a heads up. If you haven't gotten her yet bigbadtoystore still has her for preorder at 64.99.

Samus all pre-ordered out at BBTS. Link is still up though

Well that was pretty fast after all the photos started poping up. Then again I'm not surprised. Good thing I'll still have a chance to preorder Link.

@Invincible Damn that looks pretty sweet!

Back