Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lerath is right. Figma did make a Queen's Blade figure a while back. I have no clue who that character is hah, but those claws did look pretty kick ass. Sort of like their Axe figma. Also, thank you Lerath for posting the links to the other threads.

Since it's Figma (no need to start a new thread)

Figma Link painted at last!

o0520073912014937944.jpg

o0520071612014938248.jpg

More pics here: https://ameblo.jp/figma/page-1.html#main

(the link is for the first page of the site where Link is currently displayed, if someone can find the correct link feel free to post).

Also seems that Samus is ready...

o0450060012014938250.jpg

Last edited:
All I see is red X's.

EDIT: And based on the pics in the link this will be an insta-buy. Too bad their production paint is not as good as the protos. Hopefully they will improve it by the time we get this.

Just a few days ago I got my, Revoltech / Studio Nuie "Starship Troopers Power Armor", in the mail from Hobby Link Japan. I frakking love it. I'll post pics as soon as I can...

I didn't even realize that this thread was still alive!
Some of my stuff finally.
Also, that's one badass Drossel Chris.
woop038.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone here pick up Figma Link from Zelda yet?, i'm kinda interested in this release.

Not yet, but I may. Considering how awesome their Samus figure looks/will be the Link figure will be just as good. Although, I wish he came with a bit more.

The only revoltech figures I have are bayformer optimus and bumblebee.
The skulpts and paint jobs on these two figures are nice, but the plastics used in molding them is really bad IMO. The plastic has a rubbery/vinyl like feel to it, making the figures hard to stand and pose because they are so flimsy and rubbery. I wish they would use hard plastic on these figures.

It's a shame that such attention to detail in sculpt and paint is all wasted by the cheap rubbery vinyl material used in making these figures. No more revoltech for me until they go back to the good old fashioned hard plastics.

Last edited:
Not all Revoltechs are made of soft plastic. The Iron Man Revoltechs are made of harder plastic but they do not include stands for some reason... (not that their stands are really any good) I recommend getting some Figma stands for them.

Not all Revoltechs are made of soft plastic. The Iron Man Revoltechs are made of harder plastic but they do not include stands for some reason... (not that their stands are really any good) I recommend getting some Figma stands for them.

True, I have the alien warrior Revoltech and I think they use a harder plastic as well. I just hope that this use of rubber plastic does not continue to be a trend for revoltech transformers figures.

Figma is nice and I think they are made by "Max Factory". Max factory makes great figures, and they usually don't make too many of them. Their Guyver figures are really well done but very fragile and expensive and very rare and hard to find. Their Karas figure is amazing but, it is extremely rare and hard to find as well, and if you do find him, he is not cheap. I'm looking forward to the Figma berserk figures. The up-coming Griffith figure looks pretty amazing as well.

Yup, the Figma figures are made by Max Factory. Also, I do find them to be better than Revoltech imo. However, they tend to be more expensive. I had no idea that those Transformer figures were made of a soft plastic. I have the Lupin the Third figure by them and his body is a hard plastic, but the coat/tie is soft for articulation.Also, does any happen to have the Hellsing Revoltech? I've been looking in to pick him up.

I've got a Fate/Zero figma and Chie from Persona 4 figma hopefully coming in within a week's time. I cannot wait for Chie!

Yup, the Figma figures are made by Max Factory. Also, I do find them to be better than Revoltech imo. However, they tend to be more expensive. I had no idea that those Transformer figures were made of a soft plastic. I have the Lupin the Third figure by them and his body is a hard plastic, but the coat/tie is soft for articulation.Also, does any happen to have the Hellsing Revoltech? I've been looking in to pick him up.

The Optimus Revoltech is not made of really rubbery plastic, just a bit softer than the harder plastic. So not as soft as a coat or tie... and not as soft as some of their early figures.
I like Figmas better as well! But Revoltechs are OK too, for robots especially.

The Optimus Revoltech is not made of really rubbery plastic, just a bit softer than the harder plastic. So not as soft as a coat or tie... and not as soft as some of their early figures.
I like Figmas better as well! But Revoltechs are OK too, for robots especially.

Oh ok I was thinking that would be odd to have a Optimus with super rubbery arms. Though..it would kinda of be funny to see xD.Also, Revoltech's robots and now even their monster lines are very cool! They have a bit more grit to them then compared to the usual sleek of Figma figures, which I do like.

Back