Few Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carano

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anybody knows where I can get similar clothing seen in the image at the bottom of this post...

I've only found cheapish stuff, which doesn't even look like it fits the figures properly, some look too tight. The jacket is dark grey, but in the film, it looks really light on close up's. So I'm struggling to find a good colour match.

You can throw some links to similar trousers, too. ;)

Alot of people seem to hate this remake, but I think it's great, therefore I've cropped his face off, so guess away! :p

I've also ordered a headsculpt, because I liked the likeness, but the hair on the sculpt seems too short, so as a total newbie to casting, could somebody tell me what stuff I need to make a mold and resin cast of the head?

Don't worry, I'm not one of those people who will recast it numerous times to sell. It's just I want a few copies incase I mess the hair up, and I've also never hollowed the neck hole, so I don't want to damage the only copy of it.

Thanks.

62211211.png

A Hot Toys Harvey Dent jacket should be close. They fit the TT bodies really good.

Yes! Looks great, thanks!

It's finding one on it's own though, I can only see the "damaged" one separate at the moment.

Thanks for that, I'll keep checking eBay.

Thanks, just had a look, there seems to be 2 slits up the back of that jacket, but I guess even though I can't sew, I should be able to just stitch them up no problem. :D

Hey guys, I recieved the head today...

Does anybody in the UK know the best silicone rubber, or whatever people use to make mold and casts? (see I'm a total newbie!)

I just want to recast the head a few times incase I mess it up.

Thanks.

Back