Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. That's one I had to give up due to $ issues. But I will absolutely get it later on. I've seen it at my local comic store and it looks great. Nice size.

Mine just arrived today and I just gotta say that I am in awe of this piece! With the weight of collectables getting lighter and lighter each day, I was shocked to feel how heavy the shipping carton was! Furthermore the piece and the stand were just as solid and beautiful looking. What a great piece!

Mine just arrived today and I just gotta say that I am in awe of this piece! With the weight of collectables getting lighter and lighter each day, I was shocked to feel how heavy the shipping carton was! Furthermore the piece and the stand were just as solid and beautiful looking. What a great piece!

Congrats! :clap

I was surprised too at how heavy the idol and base were. Definitely adds to the piece, IMO.

IMG_5628.jpg

Very happy with this purchase:clap

I have the Sideshow Idol replica and am quite pleased with it. It does have a number of accuracy issues, however the quality of the item overall is exceptional and makes a perfect display piece.

I was going back and forth on whether to pick one of these up. After getting a $75 gift card from comic-con, I finally made up my mind :)

You definitely can't beat it for the price. Sure, it may not be as perfect as a Gobler idol, but at one third the price, it works for me! :clap

I am glad more and more people are picking this one up. I like mine for the price plus the base kicks ass. I used $100 GC to get one for my brother for his birthday for pretty cheap!

I am glad more and more people are picking this one up. I like mine for the price plus the base kicks ass. I used $100 GC to get one for my brother for his birthday for pretty cheap!

I ordered it the day they ran the double GC promotion. I used my $100 SDCC code and my $50 LOTR code! It was such a super deal on a really wonderful piece.

well after 43 days i place may order for the Fertility Idol with the double gift card promotion and some problems with sideshow shipping department finally the IDOL arrive this wednesday.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

For those that have this already, how's the finish holding up? I've heard some ramblings about bad smudging and flaking on a few.

For those that have this already, how's the finish holding up? I've heard some ramblings about bad smudging and flaking on a few.

No flaking here and everything looks good on mine. I got one for my brother as well for christmas already and that one looks great too!

Back