Factory Entertainment - Aquaman Hero Trident Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been tempted to cancel for the past 2 years now.

This is easily the most delayed piece I’ve ever preordered at 28 months late and counting.
I should prob cancel then re order when the in hand pieces look good

I know they have big issues with delays but the finished product is normally good isn't it?

I should prob cancel then re order when the in hand pieces look good

I know they have big issues with delays but the finished product is normally good isn't it?

Honestly I don’t really find their pieces all that special. They’re good, but that’s about it.

But it seems most prop replica companies have issues with major delays.

I’ve already had an unlicensed version of the King Trident for almost two years now. I think the details are softer than this one is supposed to be, but it at least appears to be the correct size; as it’s well above the measly 6 foot that this one is.

Honestly I don’t really find their pieces all that special. They’re good, but that’s about it.

But it seems most prop replica companies have issues with major delays.

I’ve already had an unlicensed version of the King Trident for almost two years now. I think the details are softer than this one is supposed to be, but it at least appears to be the correct size; as it’s well above the measly 6 foot that this one is.
Yeah I've canceled it, can always order again if it turns out well in hand. The size doesn't bother me personally as it's still plenty big and should look good on the wall. When it comes out in 2022 we shall see lol

Yeah I've canceled it, can always order again if it turns out well in hand. The size doesn't bother me personally as it's still plenty big and should look good on the wall. When it comes out in 2022 we shall see lol

My only issue is that it’ll be dwarfed by the Atlanta Trident (Ikons version) that I have which is quite a bit taller than 6 foot. Meaning I can’t display them together which is a tad annoying.

Well I’ve finally got this piece in hand.

And boy is it tiny in comparison to the HCMY unlicensed version that I bought while waiting for this one to arrive. I knew it was under scaled, but it’s worse than I thought it would be.

It’s ‘only’ 32 months late (original shipping window April to June 2019) to get a substandard piece.

It arrives in 3 sections much like all (5) the other trident replicas I have. But there’s a problem. When I screw it tight so that it’s as flush as possible the top doesn’t align with the bottom piece! It’s about
45 degrees off.

I much prefer the HCMY piece that I bought for a fraction of the cost of this one. And it’s also quite a bit heavier as well.

Gold paint is okay but a bit bland. It looks nothing like the prototype photos. Those marketing shots were far more metallic looking. And there are way too many scuff marks all over it..a certain amount is not totally unusual on bladed replicas etc. However the black wash/panel lines are a bit of a mess.

I also have the Queen Studios 1/2 scale piece, and the trident on that one almost seems to be 2/3 of the height of this supposed full size ‘replica’. I call total BS on that.

Last edited:
Well I’ve finally got this piece in hand.

And boy is it tiny in comparison to the HCMY unlicensed version that I bought while waiting for this one to arrive. I knew it was under scaled, but it’s worse than I thought it would be.

It’s ‘only’ 32 months late (original shipping window April to June 2019) to get a substandard piece.

It arrives in 3 sections much like all (5) the other trident replicas I have. But there’s a problem. When I screw it tight so that it’s as flush as possible the top doesn’t align with the bottom piece! It’s about
45 degrees off.

I much prefer the HCMY piece that I bought for a fraction of the cost of this one. And it’s also quite a bit heavier as well.

Gold paint is okay but a bit bland. It looks nothing like the prototype photos. Those marketing shots were far more metallic looking. And there are way too many scuff marks all over it..a certain amount is not totally unusual on bladed replicas etc. However the black wash/panel lines are a bit of a mess.

I also have the Queen Studios 1/2 scale piece, and the trident on that one almost seems to be 2/3 of the height of this supposed full size ‘replica’. I call total BS on that.
Pics please :)

Yeah I'm glad I cancelled, the price was quite good imo but no point if the end product sucks. And so you really mean 45 degrees?!

Pics please :)

Yeah I'm glad I cancelled, the price was quite good imo but no point if the end product sucks. And so you really mean 45 degrees?!

I don’t know when I’ll be able to take decent photos, if at all.

And yes I do mean 45 degrees, maybe 40 degrees. If I loosen the screw threads I can align it better, but then the seams become more obvious.

Back