Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That can't be right. Haven't people gotten the idol WITHOUT the indents? And I saw one at my local comic store that did not seem to have the indents. I specifically looked for the indent too (although it was behind glass, so I couldn't say 100% for sure).

And I guess another question to ask as well is whether or not the indents are showing up on idols in the first run, second run or both? I guess to some people it doesn't matter, but I personally don't want an item that has a clear manufactured defect.

The Idol should have nipples. In this case represented as little lines. Most other Idol replicas have them but are either lines or circles. I think this Idol was sculpted with the nips but then the were lost a little with casting then plating.

Post a pic of your nipples and I'll show you a pic of mine :eek:

In all seriousness i'll compare it to mine and let you know if its something you might want to exchange.

For the person that wondered if they should send theirs back for a paint blemish I would say hell yeah. I did for mine and had the new one back within a couple weeks. Nice and shiny and no marks or scrapes.

Hard to get a shot of this.

DSC01454Medium.jpg

I work till late tonight, but if I remember tomorrow I'll snap a pic of mine and we can compare nipples.

Thanks for all the pics and comments regarding this piece.

Looks awesome! I'm going to have to pick one up now.

Many tks guys :duff

Jim .. well .. I really love it, Sideshow made a real beautiful prop ..

About the color ... Closer to a red gold that a yellow gold, but really cool ...

Just one point .. nothing between the base and the Idol ..
Take care with the balance ... ;)

Back