Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived! Very happy with it. Looks like the prototype images, which I'm completely fine with. Love the plating, cold to the touch, VERY shiny!. Love the base. The idol has nice weight to it as well.

Not the best pics, but you get the idea:

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9279.jpg

IMG_9281.jpg

IMG_9266.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9283.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg

Looks very nice, Best that those ebay versions, not only for the plated, also for the sculpt. I love the shape of the head but a few lost in details, I suppose by the vacuum metalized process

If anyone walked into that room with the SS Idol sitting there, would there be anybody who didn't know what it was or where it came from? I doubt it.
It had to have come from a standard inaccurate Ebay idol that has been available to the public now for over 15 years. :rotfl Sorry, I just had to come over here to "bash" the piece in this thread too because, well...thats just what I do. (NOT!) No reason to segregate those non-accurate pics from Sideshow Idol PICTURE thread, but hey, we're all here just to "bash" this piece and not give our honest opinion, so here I am "bashing" it.

Like I said already several times, if you're happy with it then I think that's awesome.

Are those scratches on the upper right forehead? I sure hope the finish doesn't scratch that easy.

IMG_9266.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

Are those scratches on the upper right forehead? I sure hope the finish doesn't scratch that easy.
Ahhhh...but it does, and it will. Be careful.

Back