Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fertility Idol prop replica!

Price point is great considering that it also comes with the base. Will definitely be picking this one up. :whip

Yeah, I was hoping it would have gone up for pre-order already, like everything went up early yesterday.

Yeah, I was hoping it would have gone up for pre-order already, like everything went up early yesterday.

Yea it is kind of lame. I am thinking it will go up around noon maybe then? But these things always seem to be kind of random at times.

Order placed. I am very excited to get this! I hope they continue to make more 1:1 props like this.

I pre-ordered it, but not sure I'm going to keep it. Although it was mentioned in the video yesterday that this is made of polystone, I don't see anything mentioned in the description of what it's made out of. Also the product weight is only 3 pounds? Is that just for the idol and the base accounts for the rest of the mentioned 12lb box weight?

I pre-ordered it, but not sure I'm going to keep it. Although it was mentioned in the video yesterday that this is made of polystone, I don't see anything mentioned in the description of what it's made out of. Also the product weight is only 3 pounds? Is that just for the idol and the base accounts for the rest of the mentioned 12lb box weight?

Must be for the base. I would have liked it a little heavier I think especially since some at SDCC said it was heavy but oh well. This is probably the best one out there for the price so far.

You know, 3 lbs doesn't sound like much but when you pick this up, I think you'll be surprised. I had the MK Idol and it was about 3 lbs and felt plenty heavy.

Yeah, the 3 lbs. is making me a tad nervous. The one I was going to get on ebay was 10 lbs.

If that's the case then there are discrepancies with what was stated in the video profiling the idol. I think Sideshow has a number of questions to answer about this piece before I drop over $200 on it. It looks nice, but I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth.

Seriously whats there deal, its like they do this on purpose, they always have a poor description and a video that contradicts everything in the description.

I ordered it, but if its just painted, Im canceling.

Back