Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reel Art may be the one that everyone had issues with over at the COW Indy forum.. don't wanna say for sure.. but think that may have been the one...

You all should check out therpf.com. Best screen accurate idols can be found there. Sideshows idol sucks ;)

images

Best,

Robert

Hmmm, would I would much rather have the SSC one then spend $600 on a "screen accurate" one where 90% of the people don't know the difference. I can use that to buy a lot of other stuff.

The problem is trying to find one of the Sideshow idols for less than $500. There are always some on eBay but they are all around $500 to $550. Maybe one day I'll catch a break on one. I usually find that if you're patient enough you will find a deal on most anything. The key is patience.:impatient:

I am just amazed about the price range that you find on ebay. Some go for as "low" as $500 and others are offered for some crazy $1000 or more...

Imahomer over on the RPF and COW forum has about every idol version known to man. He has both the Sideshow and the ReelArt versions and he says the ReelArt idol is just as good if not better than the Sideshow idol. The best part is the ReelArt idol is about one third the going price as a Sideshow idol. This is the only good thing I've ever heard about any of ReelArt's products. However, if I was going to spend $500.00 I would get one of the bronze idols Hand-Schaub is currently offering on the RPF.

It's funny. If you look at a few posts above I was asking about the reel art idol several months ago. Mfisher thought it might be the one people on the COW forum had problems with. I looked into it and he was right. Most people on there did not like it. Now you say that one guy likes it better than the sideshow version. I'll have to look it up again and see what they said.

I think a lot of people are scared of it just because it's ReelArt, and who can blame them. Shoot Imahomer a PM over on the COW or RPF. He has both and he'll give you an honest opinion.

Hi.

Would there be any chance that sideshow might release more of these Idols. I would desperately like one.

Or does anyone know where you might still be able to pick up one from.

So disappointed I missed these when they first came out.

Thanks

Since they are a Limited Edition I doubt you'll see Sideshow release any more of these. You can post a "Want To Buy" thread and see if anyone has one they are willing to part with. You can also go the ebay route but they are usually selling for around $500.00 which I personally think is insane. For that amount of money you can buy a bronze one from a guy on the RPF forum who is currently doing a run. A much better idol in my opinion for the price.

Not a terrible deal. I ended up getting a nice cast and am still deciding which type of finish I want to complete mine with. I have the DS bank as a place holder for the time being.

I was watching ebay on and off for the SS idol for a while now. I ended up with this instead and could not be happier.

20170527_131845 - Copy.jpg

20170527_131821 - Copy.jpg

Mate, thats a steal for what he asks for one on the rpf like yours.
Gold plated, glass eyes, hollow cast, i think removable back section? Great score in my opinion!

Back