Feng's Studio NEW Daniel Craig 007 James Bond Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine says it's still at the St Lenords post office in Australia and says "accepted from customer" its been like that for a few days, i hope they are just lazy with updates and its not still sitting there.

Mine says it's still at the St Lenords post office in Australia and says "accepted from customer" its been like that for a few days, i hope they are just lazy with updates and its not still sitting there.

wont be long now... ive just checked up on your parcel... heres the latest update.

Detailed Results:

* Inbound Into Customs
* Inbound International Arrival, July 19, 2009, 3:04 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
* Foreign International Dispatch, July 18, 2009, 1:08 am, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
* Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
* Foreign Acceptance, July 16, 2009, 11:45 am, AUSTRALIA
* Foreign Acceptance, July 16, 2009, 11:29 am, AUSTRALIA

Just got mine today.... unbelievable. Great sculpt and flawless paint. Don't know if Xeno has any more but get one if you like the pics on the first page, it looks just like that. Even BETTER in person! I bought the HT Godfather tux for it but the pants are way too baggy and its got to be tailored to fit just right.

Thank you Jack and Feng, you guys are awesome!

Just got mine today.... unbelievable. Great sculpt and flawless paint. Don't know if Xeno has any more but get one if you like the pics on the first page, it looks just like that. Even BETTER in person! I bought the HT Godfather tux for it but the pants are way too baggy and its got to be tailored to fit just right.

Thank you Jack and Feng, you guys are awesome!

Get on the list for Krunch's suit then ! :D

Got mine in the mail today. Looks awesome! Makes me wish I already had my slim shoulder TT bodies.

Now those darn standard TT bodies are sitting there taunting me. :lol

- TGM

Got mine today, quickly put it on a tux I already had on a narrow Truetype. The suit I'm using right now isn't a great fit and the collar is a bit wonky but I'll stick with it until we get the Kunch suit from OneSixthBruce. I still need a bowtie for him, and the neck tie I have right now kinda sucks. Anyway, here's a quick pic:

IMG_1095.jpg

Thanks to Xenoviper and Feng. Greatest Craig sculpt around.

Last edited:
Holy ^^^^. It looks like a life size wax-work. Unbelievable head and paint job. That picture took me back a bit, amazing.

That is hands down the best headsculpt ever seen, ever. :lol

I'm still futzing with the suit, so just a couple pics (sorry for the low light):

IMG_1109.jpg

And just the head on a neck adapter
IMG_1100.jpg

Got mine today, quickly put it on a tux I already had on a narrow Truetype. The suit I'm using right now isn't a great fit and the collar is a bit wonky but I'll stick with it until we get the Kunch suit from OneSixthBruce. I still need a bowtie for him, and the neck tie I have right now kinda sucks. Anyway, here's a quick pic:

IMG_1095.jpg

Thanks to Xenoviper and Feng. Greatest Craig sculpt around.

That is a great shot ! Perfect angle ! Everything !

Back