Feng's Studio NEW Daniel Craig 007 James Bond Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to use household goop to glue my custom heads to the adapters, it takes a couple days to dry fully but its good because it has electicity and will not snap off but i very strong. Also it peels off completely so it will not ruin anything in the long run

I love household GOOP. It has long been one of my favorite prop making adhesives.

It needs to be able to... well "breathe" to dry in a more timely manner. If you find it takes a couple of days to dry completely, then I would recommend drilling a small hole up through the neck adapter. That will allow it to breathe more easily once it is glued and plugged in place and I think it should dry more in the 24 hr time frame.

I really liked the fact that the FENG sculpt has a large hollow neck space to work with because it allows you to adapt it to just about anything you like. Since I'm using a HT body I just put some apoxie sculpt into the hollow to take up some of the gap and make a tighter fit for the neck adapter. I inserted the adapter before the apoxie sculpt setup so it made a depression for the head which will give me a really good fit when gluing.

Mines al dressed and ready for the ball but he's still drying so it will be a couple days before i turn his head.

Lovin' your pictures. Makes me wish I already had my TT narrow shoulder bodies. Though I picked up a Dragon UMP45 to convert for the UMP9 instead of the PPK or PP9.

- TGM

Off ebay. There is a seller selling the Dragon G36 Heer set. They are loose but new.

My set came loose but looking new as listed. Definitely the nicest of the UMP45. I also own the GIJOE weapon tech versions and the 21st Century versions.

- TGM

007-v2-03.jpg

Wow! Spot on likeness. Especially the lips. Very nice.

Yep, me too. But of course, it comes with the territory. I kinda expected it to happen sometime or other.

Last edited:
Thats exactly what I said in the other thread when this was posted last week.
There are only 30 of us with one of these. I hope Feng and Xenoviper tracks down the culprit.

It pisses me off this is the second time this happened to Feng. We won't be able to own any of his sculpts at this rate cause he'll stop selling them and I don't blame him.

My Bond is one of my favorite things, Feng could provide us with dozens of amazing heads in the future.

Thats exactly what I said in the other thread when this was posted last week.
There are only 30 of us with one of these. I hope Feng and Xenoviper tracks down the culprit.

It pisses me off this is the second time this happened to Feng. We won't be able to own any of his sculpts at this rate cause he'll stop selling them and I don't blame him.

My Bond is one of my favorite things, Feng could provide us with dozens of amazing heads in the future.

Maybe Feng sold it to this company with his blessing to sell. Maybe that's why there was a limited run he offered here, because the company would be making more? It's a possibility, but I guess xeno will have to set the record straight.

man this sucks for you guys !. I hope you can figure out who it was if it was done without Fengs permission , does Feng only sell through forums or on his website too ?.

Back