Feng's Studio NEW Daniel Craig 007 James Bond Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
007-v2-01.jpg

007-v2-02.jpg

007-v2-03.jpg

He will be offering 30 painted head sculpts worldwide. All of them casted and painted by Feng himself. I will start taking orders once I have all the info from him. As for price he hasnt set it yet.
More pics and info to come.

Wow, really digging that paint job. I would be so tempted to get one, but finally I see someone doing a Depp as John Dillinger is a must for me!

That looks great, Feng does it again! ..good to have another option of Daniel Craig. How's your Depp sculpt coming along xeno?

Soon... im just trying to finish off previous commissions first.
I must be getting old... I find it hard to work for another 2~3 hrs each night on 1/6th stuff after coming home from work... or maybe it's this winter weather thats making me so sleepy.

This is the best one and I'm in love with the loading toys one so that says a lot. Can you count me in! Not sure if there is any official list but Id thought id check, if not i will keep watching this thread!

Awesome, really good, 'just love how the suit fit perfectly on the the HS, not undersize like a lot of 1/6 suit, but I prefer Susala.

it's pretty good! I like the Susala one more but this is probably second. there's so many ugly Craig heads out there. it's good to see some people can make a good likeness. I'm glad I waited out and never bought one :lol

Alright I've got the latest news from Feng. First batch of head sculpts are schedule to completion around July. Please PM me to enquire about price and shipping quote. Thanks~

Between his nose and his ears, man he makes it hard to get it to look good.

Back