Feng's Studio NEW Daniel Craig 007 James Bond Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Feng sold it to this company with his blessing to sell. Maybe that's why there was a limited run he offered here, because the company would be making more? It's a possibility, but I guess xeno will have to set the record straight.

Their web page does say "All rights reserved" So i'd assume the legalities are all straightened out. I could definitely be wrong of course.

Maybe Feng sold it to this company with his blessing to sell. Maybe that's why there was a limited run he offered here, because the company would be making more? It's a possibility, but I guess xeno will have to set the record straight.

uhmm no. i'm sure feng did not sell this to ttl. i talk to xeno on a regular basis and he wasn't aware of any of this. it's a common thing with these small china companies. it think this happened at least 2 other times just this year. First with Feng's Departed Leonardo Dicaprio Head, and then A Better Tomorrow Chow Yun Fat and now Bond.

uhmm no. i'm sure feng did not sell this to ttl. i talk to xeno on a regular basis and he wasn't aware of any of this. it's a common thing with these small china companies. it think this happened at least 2 other times just this year. First with Feng's Departed Leonardo Dicaprio Head, and then A Better Tomorrow Chow Yun Fat and now Bond.

Didn't he sell his Tears of the Sun Bruce Willis to company a few years back? That's the only reason I said he may have done the same with this one.

Wow, weren't these like $200 a head? It can't be too many people, Theres gotta be a way to find out, see where the company is located and who got a head around that area.

Did you contact him?

He tried to tell me they were original, literally didn't buy it

Yes i did...A Spanish seller, hes selling a bunch of other artists head sculpts. Arnie Kim's Indy, Rainman's Dexter, Feng's 007, Zculptor's Superman, Sunohc's Will Smith and my Dexter sculpt. (He has taken off most of the listings already but you can still check out his feedback for all previous transactions plus completed listings of what he had on before)

That ebay seller than gave me details to this French guy whos doing the recasting [email protected] Jean Michael Bénichou

Im sure members like 16k or C-Phan might know that French guy. Theres was a French collector board that i had visited before. Often seen reposts of what we had here.

In 23/04 i buy the Daniel Craig head with this guy... when I do that I burst into happiness... and now i read here thats was a recast.

No words for my disappointed;

Back