FENG's Studio - Albert Einstein sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed but I'm going for the open mouth, it has more character with the pipe. Wish I could afford all 3.

The sculpt is like $135, to me $250 for a perfect representation isn't bad since thats what Hot Toys is now charging for something they make 10,000 or so of. Also you will need the ignite fat body if you don't buy the How2Work as I believe it isn't made to fit Hot Toys.

Which head you going for?

The How2Work body seems to be an adapted Medicom, and I don't expect Feng's head to work with it. I haven't stripped mine to see (don't want to stretch the sweater, which is a cotton knit), but the hands and wrists are Medicom, and the torso is a hard "fat shell." I expect it's similar in design to the ITPT Goerring of a few years back. I'm planning to use the Ignite body Feng suggested for his head, and let it be a superior companion piece to the How2Work.

There are other possibilities for his apparel besides the sweater, but the cheapest option to check is probably a sweater made for Ken. Try the Minibarbie store on eBay maybe.

Answered your PM siquisiri~

As for the sweater if you guys dont wanna pick up a full set of How2Work figure. Try find a loose Sideshow Pamela Voorhees blue sweater that might work too ;)