FENG's Studio - Albert Einstein sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww...that's cool.
I just know that this figure is gonna look cool. Has a cool charm to it. Nice deviation from the majority of superhero, monster, etc. figures.
Its quite unique.

I received my Feng sculpt and love it! I too am having trouble figuring out what neck post to use, but I'm glad I secured Feng's sculpt instead of settling for H2W's included head. It certainly does make all the difference in the world.

So what did you all end up using for your neck post? Any easy ordering / eBay auction(s) I should use to pick up one that fits inside the head nicely AND fits onto the ball post on the body?

The neck post I picked up with one of Headplay's sculpts was bigger (larger diameter) than the H2W post, so no joy there - I ended up taking a rasp to the H2W one, filed it down until the Feng sculpt sat on. I sanded from about halfway up the post, but this was actually too low. I wasn't so careful about it because I knew the neck post would be mostly hidden under the shirt collar anyway. I'll post pics as soon as I can, but kids don't make it so easy :)

Awwwww...that's cool.
I just know that this figure is gonna look cool. Has a cool charm to it. Nice deviation from the majority of superhero, monster, etc. figures.
Its quite unique.

I am so happy I picked up Feng's sculpt and H2W body. This is my first custom, so the outlay was a bit more than what I'm used to spending on a single figure with sod all accessories (though the pipe really ties the figure together :p). But dang, I can't imagine my shelf without this awesome Einstein. The kick I got once I'd posed him for the first time, stepped back and knew it was worth it, I'd buy it twice over if I could. Pics to come.

PICT1361.jpg

PICT1363.jpg

Mine will be finished soon. Thanks Feng and Xeno.

Here're some pics - apologies for the sameness of these shots, I grabbed my favourite pose and ran with it while the kids were napping :)

Einstein_02.jpg

Einstein_04.jpg

Einstein_03.jpg

Einstein_01.jpg

Last edited:
Too late for me, great headsculpt I love it.
So if someone decide to sell it contact me ;)