FENG's Studio - Albert Einstein sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent to Xeno for V1! Thanks mate!:wave

I am so pumped for this sculpt, I can't believe I nearly missed it from lack of checking this thread :slap

Bump! Any idea on the ETA of these? Are we talking days, weeks or months?

Got myself the Hot2Work Einstein and looking forward to making the HS swap :)

IMG_8186.jpg

Just arrived with Xeno :yess:

What?! This can't be the just-ordered batch can it? I was expecting to wait at least a month or so for these...

Yes.... this is the first parcel that i received from Feng... there is another one on the way already. Will start shipping them out soon.

...I just had my How2Work Albert Einstein delivered - and it doesn't look too bad. Not awesome by any stretch, but it's a decent figure and is reassuringly weighty in the hand. The awful neck joint is ok if you pose him looking slightly down, which is probably how I'd want to have him anyway.

I can't wait for Feng's masterpiece - my decent Albert will transform into awesome Albert :yess:

Last edited:
The HOW2WORK figure is really the only way to go, isnt it?
I tried looking for stuff to kitbash- like a sweater, but cant find anything like he would have worn, is there anything out there?
I've only seen say: French Resistance, or U.S army, and there not right.

...I just had my How2Work Albert Einstein delivered - and it doesn't look too bad. Not awesome by any stretch, but it's a decent figure and is reassuringly weighty in the hand. The awful neck joint is ok if you pose him looking slightly down, which is probably how I'd want to have him anyway.

I can't wait for Feng's masterpiece - my decent Albert will transform into awesome Albert :yess:

I too have a How2Work Albert in hand, waiting for the Feng sculpt to complete the ultimate Einstein figure. Since I've never swapped out heads (and never put together my own custom before), does anyone know the best way to remove the existing head on a How2Work figure and replace it with our soon-to-arrive Feng sculpts? I'm pretty excited here and anxious to make the swap, but I don't want to do anything wrong that could screw things up.

Many thanks, guys.