Fellowship Pippin Petition - Revived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RIIIIIGHT!!!

Words to live by , read it and for the love of mankind,

My effort is to submit a petition to Sideshow Weta. If you do not like it stop posting in this thread.

You are the person who is out of line here.

TOO FUNNY!!

Mods, I want something done about Mr. Fell Beast!! I started this petition as a worthy cause, and he posts here insulting the hell out of me. I requested he shut his mouth, because all that comes out is rot.

Mods, who is the insulting party and doing the cusing??? ;) :dunno

:help

Re: RIIIIIGHT!!!

Ugm, who is losing their heads now......out of line...

My topic is serious, you make a mockery of it. I will not respond to you any further.

OK...

My topic is serious, you make a mockery of it. I will not respond to you any further. This is exactly why many people leave here because of AH like you.

Looks like alot of people are leaving huh....;) Whatever, gezz dude take a chill pill, it is the over reacting people like you who also can and DO drive people away....;) :dunno

Re: OK...

It is people who will not give it a rest themselves. Why do you continue to respond. If you are so great, then why do you continue to post? I am very serious about this petition and if someone comes along and says "move on you dreamer" I get fighthing mad! Do you understand now!

OK

Davey I am messing with ya......:banana :naughty

Just no matter how many sigs are signed, this is just not going to happen, and actually I would rather have a different statue with a different character as we have a few holes to fill rather then one more repeat…….
:help

I will stop.............OK????:dunno

If that is the case, sure. You have an interesting sense of humor.

As I have been told before....................:whip

Honestly I was messing with ya..............:poke

Re: .

I think this little drama is helping the cause, 74 signatures now. There have been about 25 signatures in less than a day!

Impressive, most impressive!

:peace

It's worth a try because if Weta does ever decide to continue the LOTR line a little longer themselves, at least they will know that fans would like this piece (along with a Faramir, Denethor, etc.).

Even if we don't get the statue, it would be cool to at least get a picture of it. The same with the sculpted mirror that was intended to go along with Galadriel.

Yes, first the hope is that they will make it. Just imagine, if 100 people sign it, who the heck knows how many did not see the petition would sign it. SSW could make a limited edition of 100 and give every petitioner an order. Something like this can be done, nothing is impossible!

Right on Revilal. :hat

No harm can come of signing a petition and if anything will at least show Weta that even after the end of the line, collectors are still interested. If Kong and Narnia products don't sell well, it's not impossible that Weta may think about resurrecting the line to create a few more pieces to fill in the gaps.

Just signed. I hope for the best & here is to everyone else hoping for a Haldir & a Faramir.:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

I have the Gondorian Pippin but I will sign it, don't have high expectations tough.

Back