Fellow Freak Desilu Has Passed Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday, Lisa! I know that the bday party they are holding up there for you is going to be crazy! Just like you would want.

Always sad to hear the passing of a freak. I haven't spoken to Desilu in a couple of years. I guess her health has been a problem for a while now.

RIP, Desilu. :(

:( Very sorry to hear about the passing of someone so young and by all reports a sweet human being. Rest in Peace.

This is very sad to hear :( , like many I hadn't spoken to her before but that doesn't change how tragic this is. R.I.P.

Always upsetting to hear of someone passing away so young, my thoughts are with her friends and family

Did not know her personally but always hate to see bad news about someone passing away. This life is so short and can be over at any moment. Its why I try to enjoy everyday of my life and be happy that I got another day to live. My regards to anyone of her friends on here, I am certain she will be missed greatly :(

Back