Fellow Freak Desilu Has Passed Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's tragic. Not sure if we ever talked or I even read any of her posts. It's still sad and awful at the same time. Too soon. We really need to enjoy life more. Deaths like this tell us we need to take advantage of every day we have and try to not let the **** get to us.

R.I.P. dear.

I did not know Desilu personally, but am still so saddened to hear of a fellow Freak passing. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

I did not know Desilu personally, but am still so saddened to hear of a fellow Freak passing. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Likewise. I never encountered her on the forums to my recollection but we don't often hear of freaks members dying. Kinda makes you wonder how many of those who seemed to just stop posting have actually died. Sad to hear.

condolences.jpg

Deepest sympathies and condolences to her family and freaks who were close to Desilu. May she Rest in Peace.

So sad to hear! Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends :(

Terrible news. I don't think I remember her, but it's sad that someone from our community passed away. She looks very pretty in that picture on the opening post. All the best to her family and friends as they make it through this hard time.

If anyone would like to send a card for the family, please pm me and I will forward you her address.

Very sad to hear. I never had any direct interaction with her but I know I have seen the screen name many times. RIP.

Another soul gone too soon. RIP and my you find comfort free from pain on the other side...

Back