FEDEX SUCKS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
Last Scan: Package not due for delivery 07 HERSTON AU 20060726 1500
HERSTON AU
Carrier: FedEx
Service: Intl Economy
FedEx Tracking Number: 700399215160

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan History:

Package not due for delivery 07 HERSTON AU 20060726 1500
Package not due for delivery 07 HERSTON AU 20060725 1200
Package not due for delivery 07 HERSTON AU 20060724 1130
Arrived at FedEx Destination Location 02 HERSTON AU 20060724 0721
In transit in destination station 07 ALEXANDRIA AU 20060723 1736
International Package in Transit 07 HONOLULU HI US 20060721 1026
Left FedEx Ramp 22 HONOLULU HI US 20060721 1025
Arrived at FedEx Ramp 24 HONOLULU HI US 20060721 0652
Left FedEx Sort Facility 10 MEMPHIS TN US 20060721 0521
Arrived at Sort Facility 13 MEMPHIS TN US 20060720 1746
Arrived at Sort Facility 13 LOS ANGELES CA US 20060720 0049
Left FedEx Ramp 22 BURBANK CA US 20060719 2216

Yeah - same as last time. Has sat in the warehouse down the road for 3 days now.

I'm in Brissie too and that's never happened to me.

Which figure is it for? I'm still waiting on the final notification for processing of Sith Anakin.

student_toe5 said:
what the heck are they waiting for? :maul

They're not done displaying it in their offices yet :monkey3

No seriously though, that is crazy. I would definitely ring them up and ask them what's going on.

I still think it's funny that it went from California to TENNESEE before flying out to Honolulu!!! How is that even remotely economical for FedEx?!?!?

Or do you think they screwed up right off the bat?? :D

Darth Scourge said:
I'm in Brissie too and that's never happened to me.

Which figure is it for? I'm still waiting on the final notification for processing of Sith Anakin.

Kit Fisto. I've emailed Sideshow to see if they can send Robocop and Sith Anakin together.

This also happened with my Walter Skinner. And then I had one that left LA, went north a ways........ then returned to LA to fly out to Honolulu.

These guys have NO idea what they are doing.

On the positive they are yet to actually lose one.

As long as they don't loose any, who are we to say they don't know what they are doing? Just because it doesn't seem logical to us, or direct. At least it has tracking and you know where it is, and that it should be arriving soon.

Business works to its own advantage, relying on the human factor to dismiss mistakes, if need be. There could be many reasons why it bounces across the country. Cargo holds may be full and they may have booked their own plane elsewhere. They may have some internal rule that an item can't be held over, so they ship it out for it to return the next day. Maybe items back up on the conveyor belt and jump off onto one destined for elsewhere. Who knows? Not me and most likely not anyone who doesn't work in their industry.

The only problem I have ever had with fedex is something I bought from star wars shop. On the tracking it showed the package got to one of their shipping centers in California, but then it just disappeared. Fedex flat out told me it was probably stolen. It all worked out because the order had three boxes and only one was lost but star wars shop refunded me for everything. Of course I guess that is a credit to star wars shop, not fedex.

Fed Ex can suck and they have casued me issues at times, but at least their tracking system is updated. USPS tracking system is a joke. Items ship Monday, show up on your door 4 days later and the "tracking" site still says they have only received notification electronically about shipping, but it does not mean that they have received your package from the shipper yet. It's pathetic.

KitFisto said:
Fed Ex can suck and they have casued me issues at times, but at least their tracking system is updated. USPS tracking system is a joke. Items ship Monday, show up on your door 4 days later and the "tracking" site still says they have only received notification electronically about shipping, but it does not mean that they have received your package from the shipper yet. It's pathetic.

You're absolutely right! The same thing happened with my Kotobukiya Robocop shipment from TFAW.com. It was sent USPS Priority, and I had the electronic notification screen for three days. I got my package on time, and then the tracking immediately changed to "Delivered"

:rolleyes:

At least it got here. :D

Bannister said:
The only problem I have ever had with fedex is something I bought from star wars shop. On the tracking it showed the package got to one of their shipping centers in California, but then it just disappeared. Fedex flat out told me it was probably stolen. It all worked out because the order had three boxes and only one was lost but star wars shop refunded me for everything. Of course I guess that is a credit to star wars shop, not fedex.

yeah thats a good ending, but i would give credit to star wars shop not fedex.

It depends on timing also, they might not have trucks going in the correct direction, but ones going somewhere else that will then go to the correct place. But if you want to switch to UPS, I believe that you can contact the Sideshow Customer Service and for an additional fee they will ship your items through UPS.

Just remember with Fedex that it's highly unlikely that they'll tell you the package has arrived so be sure to check the tracking information often.

I have had the worst luck with DHL, but FedEx isn't too far behind! However, with my latest fiasco (Green Hulk Exclusive) I now have my driver's cell phone number ..... muwhawhaha! :maul

Sith Lord 0498 said:
You're absolutely right! The same thing happened with my Kotobukiya Robocop shipment from TFAW.com. It was sent USPS Priority, and I had the electronic notification screen for three days. I got my package on time, and then the tracking immediately changed to "Delivered"

:rolleyes:

At least it got here. :D
You got that right about usps. I just sent a money order registered to Canada and for two weeks it said the post office had recieved my money order, then it magically arrived in canada.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I still think it's funny that it went from California to TENNESEE before flying out to Honolulu!!! How is that even remotely economical for FedEx?!?!?

Or do you think they screwed up right off the bat?? :D

Well, FedEx has a major hub in Memphis, which is where their corporate offices are. It used to be their only hub and all packages went through there; they now have more hubs, but a vast majority of packages still go through Memphis. It actually is economical because everything comes into one spot and can be routed back out in full loads on less planes. If you stand at the end of the runway in Memphis at about 9 or 10 at night, you can watch a FedEx plane land about 1 every minute for several hours! There is usually about 40 or more FedEx planes circling the airport waiting to land up until about 1 or 2 in the morning. :google

Wow, I'm sorry to hear of your misfortunes with Fed Ex. I have had countless problems with DHL and UPS. UPS even lost several prototypes for me. The irony here is that with Fed Ex, you at least know where everything is. I had a package (sent to me) from the East coast go to Sierra Leone and took an extra day to get here, but I knew where it was and was able to get the package. Several have gone to the UK and finally arrived a day late, but they always arrive and I always know where they are, even if they are errant along their path. I have sent packages all over the world with Fed Ex and never suffered a loss...then there's UPS!

UPS is less than good! I'm still waiting for the prototypes of the 8" Mask of the Red death, AF I sculpted for Sideshow to arrive,(that was years ago!). UPS claims the box was delivered, they can't say when, where or even who signed for it...clueless!:monkey4 I avoid them as much as possible, I much prefer Fed Ex to any others!

I hope everything works out for you anyway!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Has anyone ever had any problems sending things to Italy?!

Back