FEDEX SUCKS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate FedEx as well, but for a different reason. Last year I had a package coming from them. I got a door notice only on the 3rd attempt (they attempt delivery 3 times and then you have to manually pick it up from their distribution center in a few days or it is sent back to the shipper). The distribution center is about a 30 minute drive away, mind you, and if I knew they had attempted delivery prior to the final attempt, I could have arranged for them to drop it off by signing the notice.

Well, we aren't allowed to talk directly with these local distribution centers. Instead, they give you the 1-800 number, and these people have to act as middle men to communicate with the local center. I called, and told them what happened, and this person said the package would be re-delivered to me the following day. Next day comes, no package. Next day comes, no package. I call again, and find out the package was sent back to the shipper.

I f'ing hate them and won't order from them again. They are ???????s.

Nice first post. What the hell dude? :horror:rolleyes::monkey4:sick:banghead

:lol :lol :lol :lol :rotfl

how the heck do you find a thread that hasn't been posted on for 3 years (and 3 months) and then post on it?? This thread was completely dead...

You have got to read the dates on these posts before you decide to post too man....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :rotfl

how the heck do you find a thread that hasn't been posted on for 3 years (and 3 months) and then post on it?? This thread was completely dead...

You have got to read the dates on these posts before you decide to post too man....

It is interesting to hear about peoples Fedex horrror stories, I have no great love for them either . I had two of the early SS SW figures arrive damaged becuase of poor handling by them .

I haven't had any issues since when Fedex has been used , but my preferred shipper is defiantly UPS.

It is interesting to hear about peoples Fedex horrror stories, I have no great love for them either . I had two of the early SS SW figures arrive damaged becuase of poor handling by them .

I haven't had any issues since when Fedex has been used , but my preferred shipper is defiantly UPS.

I'll have to agree 100% with this statement...... EVERY time I've had something shipped to me via FedEx it either arrives late, damaged or NOT AT ALL! I've used UPS here and had NOTHING but GREAT experiences with them..... UPS all the way :rock

One FedEx delivery I had took multiple delivery attempts because on the day I was home and expecting it, the guy came to the door of my building, didn't see my name on the buzzer that was labeled with the same apartment number printed on the package, and decided it was too hard to figure out.

I suppose anyone could be that stupid, but it took me days to get that damn thing (can't exactly remember why). I had a friend at the time who used to work for them and he contended that it was not their fault because my name wasn't on the buzzer. "But my apartment number was on the buzzer." "Doesn't matter."

I still don't understand.

UPS poops on FEDEX.

FEDEX is incredibly INCONVENIENT.

Sign the tag and we'll leave your valuabvle shipment in plain view and we ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE is some a-HOLE walks away with it, all because you signed.

I always hated they have NO UPS STORE pick-up in the evening.

I will ALWAYS pay extra to have UPS ship my packages.

UPS is the easy choice for me but their lame cross border "brokerage" fee is harsh. Still UPS FTW hands down.

I only know of one company I hate more than Fedex and that is DHL. Lousy company.

I have a notation on my Sideshow account to use Fedex exclusively as it is cheaper and faster for me, and they deliver on Saturday. Well, me exclusive GI Joe Duke shipped on Friday. I would have had it Saturday if they had remembered to ship it Fedex. But it came UPS so it cost me 12.00 to ship instead of 8.00 and it came two days later.

Not really mad about it, just one of those things. I emailed Sideshow a reminder about my exclusive Fedex shipping.

Back