Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show is terri....

nah just joking.

I have actually enjoyed this season thus far. Seems to be a well thought out show, which I can't really say about Walking Dead. Strand, Nick, and Daniel are the best characters on the show.

I agree.

I think Connie Chung (or whatever her name is...) is probably not someone you want to piss off by doing something like cutting her raft off from your luxury yacht!

I agree.

I think Connie Chung (or whatever her name is...) is probably not someone you want to piss off by doing something like cutting her raft off from your luxury yacht!

:lol I'm wondering about her backstory.

Last edited:
I think this show sucks. And i gave it more than it's fair chance. If you're going to do a spin off this is not how to do it.

I don't care for it as much as TWD, but I like it enough to keep watching it. I think it's getting better as it goes along.

I don't mind it, once you eliminate all the commercials, it'd only 35 minutes

And it still better than any network show

I started wondering about Strand as his backstory progressed and then it was confirmed at the end. Interesting take. Show is really starting to pick up.

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Very good episode. I cannot believe the season is almost done already 3 episodes left. I'm use to walking dead mid season and being 16 epsides each season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Nope ends after 3 more it said on the tv. 3 epsidoes left for the season. Just odd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's the wording they used last night. 3 eps left in the season. I keep forgetting there's now 2 seasons to each year on some shows. :lol

Yeah I gave up on this. Watched the first new episode and just quit after that. :lol

Me too. I finally caught up on last week's and holy crap, the characters decision making is beyond retarded and predictable. Are these the same writers from Season One?

Pretty sure this is a 15 or 16 episode season.

Season 2 will consist of either 13 or 15 episodes. Half air through May and remains half will air in the fall of 2016.

Ah, OK, thanks for clearing that up, I could've sworn Dave Erickson said 15 episodes.

I hate split seasons

I thought we would be getting all of the episodes in a row but I'm guessing most networks still won't air new content - at least from shows that they care about - during the summer.

That Reed guy is particularly loathsome.

Back