Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't he see Willa die, turn then attack his wife?

I think she was already dead when they got to the room, but he did see her attack his wife. I didn't see him lay down beside her to die though. I didn't think he'd want them all to turn, but his wife was on the bridge, turned, so he must not have done anything.

It was an ok episode, but yeah, this series is losing me.
Looking back, it would have been much more interesting to see more of how the government and institutions handled the crisis, see more of how society at large tries to cope with the disease, instead of just going so quickly into survivor mode.

​These kids are driving me crazy!

Q76qv6M.gif

Best episode of the series IMO. Some solid character development, some plot development and some zombie action. Great balance. Really enjoyed the episode. Chris was one of my least favorite characters going into this episode. Honestly, I was hoping he would get bit and die when he went off on his own. I am liking him little more after it. Strand is brutal. A great character to love/hate.

Get these people off that boat and on land to keep the story, suspense and character development going!

This week's character love/hate standings...
1.) Strand
2.) Daniel
3.) Madison
4.) Alex
5.) Nick
6.) Cliff
7.) Chris
8.) Alicia
9.) Ofelia

Best episode of the series IMO. Some solid character development, some plot development and some zombie action. Great balance. Really enjoyed the episode. Chris was one of my least favorite characters going into this episode. Honestly, I was hoping he would get bit and die when he went off on his own. I am liking him little more after it. Strand is brutal. A great character to love/hate.

Get these people off that boat and on land to keep the story, suspense and character development going!

This week's character love/hate standings...
1.) Strand
2.) Daniel
3.) Madison
4.) Alex
5.) Nick
6.) Cliff
7.) Chris
8.) Alicia
9.) Ofelia

I feel the same way. Hopefully he has grown up a bit now. I know on TTD they said he had been through a lot, but he was still over the top at times. At least he should understand his father a little more now.

Does that boat they're on have that much gas?

I feel the same way. Hopefully he has grown up a bit now. I know on TTD they said he had been through a lot, but he was still over the top at times. At least he should understand his father a little more now.

Does that boat they're on have that much gas?

I think they said something about having enough gas to get to SD or something, but they have to be running low on fuel with all their pit stops.

Strand is clearly lying about Baja. I think there is a fortress there, but it probably isn't his. I still think he was smuggling drugs and the drug dealer's home base/fortress is in Baja. Clearly someone is still alive there as we heard Strand speaking to them. I think we will see Alex again w/o Jake. Not sure how but my guess is she get captured by the pirates and then Strand's group gets captured by them later on. It looks like they are pushing a Nick/Ofelia relationship. I hope she gets bit before that happens. :lol

This show is terri....

nah just joking.

I have actually enjoyed this season thus far. Seems to be a well thought out show, which I can't really say about Walking Dead. Strand, Nick, and Daniel are the best characters on the show.

Back