FB Gandalf VS Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to keep or not to keep?

I was gonna buy the regular one on ebay next week, but this came...hmmmm.....

to keep or not to keep?

I was gonna buy the regular one on ebay next week, but this came...hmmmm.....

don't sit on the fence ... its in pre sold out status and if its this or the color one thats a EZ choice.... FB FTW

Nooooooo! I've been waiting for this one for month's and it goes up while I'm training at work :monkey2

Really like the faux bronze on this one, would be even better with a weta wooden base.

Hey I'm Ma1138 and I am new to this site.

I managed to pick up one of these at around 1:08pm EST. At an ES of 50 and with a pivotal scene from LOTR in FB it was a no brainer for me! :banana

Just hope it doesn't cost too much with shipping and customs to Canada. I asked the shipping department to send it Fedex Ground freight instead of air which should lower the shipping costs.

Pleased to meet everyone here, :whip

Ma1138

Hey I'm Ma1138 and I am new to this site.

I managed to pick up one of these at around 1:08pm EST. At an ES of 50 and with a pivotal scene from LOTR in FB it was a no brainer for me! :banana

Just hope it doesn't cost too much with shipping and customs to Canada. I asked the shipping department to send it Fedex Ground freight instead of air which should lower the shipping costs.

Pleased to meet everyone here, :whip

Ma1138

Welcome man! :wave

You picked up what looks like an awesome piece:rock

If the intention is to flip, then be prepared to lose some money. LOTR may fare a bit better than SW, but not by much. The market is very much 'blah' about FBs.

Don't even bother using unsold buy-it-nows for reference. Even the auctions that sell, make a sample size too small to guarantee anything about value.

Sorry
But Brakes and carpet in basement on cc jammed me up
CANCELED

If only I had contacted you sooner!! Now I'm even more bummed out...:( anyway Rick thanks for getting back to me on this one, I do appreciate it. :D

Back