FB Gandalf VS Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list converted last night. I'm gonna cancel...

My waitlist converted too... :confused::banana

It's just the thrill for you eh Frank, let it convert just because and then cancel!? :horror :rotfl:lol :wacky

Oh crap. I got on waitlist too, but very late, and I'm currently selling a good majority of my LOTR collection.

I actually hope it doesn't convert so I can only dream about how awesome I'm sure it is than have it convert and have nowhere to put it and it sit in a box. :lol

Well this was available for order for a while and I watched it as it sold out and then put a waitlist reservation in. If I really wanted it, I could have ordered it outright. :wacky

I finally got around to opening this bad boy up and I think it looks spectacular! The bronze effect looks really nice. I'm very glad I ordered this one.

Yeah sideshow did a great job on the faux bronze on this one, looks great and receives more attention from my non LotR friends than most of my other SSW statues.
Hard to compare to the original as i've never seen the original in-hand.

Yeah sideshow did a great job on the faux bronze on this one, looks great and receives more attention from my non LotR friends than most of my other SSW statues.
Hard to compare to the original as i've never seen the original in-hand.

I prefer the FB, as has everyone whose been over to my place and seen the two together.

Glad to read you scored one Woodsy. In your opinion, how would you say it compares to the E v FB Faux bronze dio?
cheers.

Sculpt-wise I'd go with the Black Gates dio. but I prefer SS's new FB paint app's. It look's great on the Gandalf vs Balrog and Diplomatic Mission dio's. :D

Back