Favorite Terminator Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator Films

• The Terminator

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
But the images of a "burning earth" have been over done. It's boring to see some stupid special effects. AND the clich?s you speak of are clich?s BECAUSE of Terminator!

Besides the endings of the first two are smart and not dulled down with WOOOO SPECIAL FX!!!!!
nope, i can't think of 1 movie that ended with images of a burning earth before T3.
the highway endings are an old cliche from late 60s B movies.
how does a highway make a movie "smart"?
And no matter what you say, 98% of people on this forum with agree, Arnold rules!
britney spears has sold over 31 million albums.
and there goes your popular=good argument.

there really isn't any point for you to argue anymore, lets just agree to disagree.
________
Buy portable vaporizers

Last edited:
nope, i can't think of 1 movie that ended with images of a burning earth before T3.
the highway endings are an old cliche from late 60s B movies.
how does a highway make a movie "smart"?

britney spears has sold over 31 million albums.
and there goes your popular=good argument.

there really isn't any point for you to argue anymore, lets just agree to disagree.

Ok, so how many people HERE like Britney Spears?

T1 is good / T2 is ok But T3 is better because its got the bad ass terminator the TX and its played by a sexy woman, and she owns mr arnold through most of the movie, Just gives it that better edge i think.

the TX vs arnold thing was lame IMO. the way she just picks him up by the back of his shirt and pants and uses him as a battering ram looks so stupid. i dont care if terminators are super strong. its still a matter of weight ratios and centers of gravity. its like a 5oz african swallow trying to carry a 1lb coconut. cant happen even if it grips it by the husk. at least in T2 when the T1000 wanted to throw arnie around he had to grab him and then do a 360 to build up momentum and then he could only throw him a couple feet.

ps. personally i prefer the TOK175 over the TX:
cam.jpg

I thought T2 was the most popluar by far im surprised to see how many people preffer the orignal but i think most can agree t3 is the weakest

So there are three people on this board that find T-3 better then T-1 or T-2 ???!!???

I cant think of one thing in T3 that I liked better than in T1 or T2 or any new additions.

I cant think of one thing in T3 that I liked better than in T1 or T2 or any new additions.

Alltough it is not as good and doesn't have the same atmosphere, I think it's still a fun action movie.

I did like the fighting sequence in the toilets between Arnuld and the T-x, pretty brutal :cool:

Alltough it is not as good and doesn't have the same atmosphere, I think it's still a fun action movie.

I did like the fighting sequence in the toilets between Arnuld and the T-x, pretty brutal :cool:

Extreme Dunk into the bowl!

T3 was generally poor as a terminator film, but still ok for a standalone movie...

Of course continuity was also completely screwed up...

DO SOME RESEARCH NEXT TIME...

Of course continuity was also completely screwed up...

DO SOME RESEARCH NEXT TIME...

yeah it was, just try seeing it as a standalone movie like you say.

Then it's a pretty ok action flick.

How can it be bad if it has Arnold in it ?? :D

Back