Favorite Terminator Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator Films

• The Terminator

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Terminator was and still is my favorite of the two, however T2 had an amazing impact on me in a HUGE way, I came very close to joining film school when I was 20 because of it. The entire feel of part 1 is almost exclusive to any other sci-fi film ever made, its truly unique and memorable!

T2 was just astounding at so many levels, lets put it this way, go pop it in right now, watch it and tell me you believe it was made in 91'

Phenominal work by Cameron.

Ok , I will lose the blasphemy stuff. BUT , I disagree with ya bro. TERMINATOR and ARNOLD even with the "I'll BE BACK" was ground breaking to say the least. But then again I am all about TERMINATOR !!! I even liked T-3:horror Love the SARAH CONNOR
CHRONICLES. I sure hope it gets a second season. :D
he didn't exactly say "i'll be back" it was more like "AL BE BOCK" because T-800's speak english with an austrian accent for no reason.
machines should never ever have an accent.
if you don't believe me go watch 2001, then picture hal with arnold's voice.
lame.

i liked T3 just fine, everybody just complains about it because they don't like change.
just wait for T4... no arnold.
and it'll be the best Terminator ever.
________
Xxx Tube

Last edited:
he didn't exactly say "i'll be back" it was more like "AL BE BOCK" because T-800's speak english with an austrian accent for no reason.
machines should never ever have an accent.
if you don't believe me go watch 2001, then picture hal with arnold's voice.
lame.

It made it more believable in some ways. If he talked monotone like Hal, it would have ruined it. He is an infiltrator. He is supposed to blend in to a crowd of humans in California, not to be an obvious cyborg.

I am not trying to be harsh, just explain why I love the series. T1, I have to say, is my favorite.

-Ben

T2 was definitely the best of the three films. T3 wasn't horrible, but wasn't memorible. T1 was just ok. Yes, it was a film "ahead of its time" but I felt as though the entire movie was one giant car chase and that's it.

T2 had everything memorable about it. James Cameron did an amazing job on it and to this day still remains as one of my favorite movies of all time.

I also noticed no one mentioned T2:3D Battle Across Time at Universal Studios. I LOVE that show and it's an ode to T2.

t2 is my fave and always will be.
Even though we lost arnie as a bad guy in T2 and he took the good guy role I think Robert Patrick was an amazing villain. No one could of done the t-1000 better than him.
The movie was non stop action.

I still love the terminator though as it was always great to see hicks fight arnie ! :lol

It made it more believable in some ways. If he talked monotone like Hal, it would have ruined it. He is an infiltrator. He is supposed to blend in to a crowd of humans in California, not to be an obvious cyborg.

I am not trying to be harsh, just explain why I love the series. T1, I have to say, is my favorite.

-Ben
arnold still had a monotone voice, it was just austrian sounding.
im talking about the accent. if he's speaking english then it would blend in better if there was no accent at all.
think about robert patrick's voice. it was perfect.
a big guy with a weird voice and wearing shades at night is gonna stand out.
________
John barnard

Last edited:
I think you only just added that. I just asked cos of some of the things you've said would indicate that you didnt grow up with the first 2 films (or Arnold movies) like most of us here did?

Last edited:
man , growing up with these movies and many other arnold movies makes it impossible for me to hate them :lol

the good old days ...
I was too young to see T-1 in cinema, but still remember T-2 coming out, I was about 12 I think ...

the good old days ...I was too young to see T-1 in cinema, but still remember T-2 coming out, I was about 12 I think ...
Me too except I was 15 in summer 1991 - I remember it well, opening wkend, early afternoon-showing, packed-out. I was sitting next to some 'tard who kept muttering to himslef about how "gorgeous" Linda Hamilton was - he even muttered, "bastard!" when the orderly licked her face.

I think you only just added that. I just asked cos of some of the things you've said would indicate that you didnt grow up with the first 2 films (or Arnold movies) like most of us here did?
nope, i saw every terminator movie when they came out in the theater.
i liked them when i was a kid, but now they're almost unwatchable.
there sure are some cool toys from them, though.
________
New Mexico Dispensary

Last edited:
yeah, unwatchable? im not seeing it. personally i like the ending of T2 better than T3. T2 leaves an ambiguous ending so the viewer can imagine what happens. T3 gives you the "ol' heavy handed, this is exactly what happens and if you want more wait for the inevitable sequel" ending trick.

i liked them when i was a kid, but now they're almost unwatchable.

A-Team_Mr_T_Shut_Up_Fool-T.jpg

the good old days ...
I was too young to see T-1 in cinema, but still remember T-2 coming out, I was about 12 I think ...

I don't remember T2 coming out, I was only about 4 or 5 at the time, so I didn't grow up with them. But they're absolutely brilliant...

T3 isn't bad...as such...it's not as good as the others though...like...nowhere near as good...

Back