Favorite Indy VILLAIN?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Indy VILLAIN?

• Toht

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Belloq

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mola Ram

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Thugee Henchman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donovan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • That blond Tank Nazi dude from Crusade

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
I picked Belloq since he's the only real counter to Indy's personality, but I would have picked Elsa if she was on the poll. A two-timing, double-crossing siren with loose morals, Nazi ties, and a lust for power and glory--she's the perfect villain!

She might end up being one of my favorites--I think she's going to be great.

I voted Mola Ram because he just really freaked me out as a youngster. But Toht gets my second place vote. Just creepy--the kind of guy you expect to see on the Megan's Law website.

You know, I might just get an Adolf Hitler figure to pose with him. I've been holding out getting a hitler untill a good 1/6 Captain america came out, so he could punch him, but indy could deck Hitler too right?
:monkey1

Do I have to say it....

Picture004-2.jpg

So...

could it be...

at long last...

Originally Posted by SideshowBrant
Indy still has momentum (and one of the upcoming figures is sure to go over very well with anyone who's tracking the Hasbro 3 3/4 line)

Toht is the best villian for me. Mola Ra, meh, has visuals, but Toht has all the memorable lines-- he may not have many lines of dialog, but they are ALL memorable.

Marion: Bar's closed.
Toht: We are - hehe - not thirsty.

Marion: What do you want?
Toht: Ah, the same thing your friend Dr. Jones wanted? Surely he mentioned there would be other interested parties.
Marion: Must have slipped his mind.
Toht: The man is nefarious. I hope for your sake that he has not yet acquired it.
Marion: Why, are you willing to offer more?
Toht: Oh, almost certainly. Do you still have it?
Marion: [blows smoke in his face] No.

Toht: Your fire is dying, here. Why don't you tell me where the piece is right now?
Marion: Listen, Herr Mack, I don't know what kind of people you're used to dealing with, but nobody tells me what to do in my place.
Toht: Fräulein Ravenwood, let me show you what I am used to...

[Toht is going to torture Marion with a hot poker]
Marion: Wait, wait. I can be reasonable.
Toht: That time has passed.
Marion: You don't need that. I'll tell you everything.
Toht: Yes, I know you will.

Toht: You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions.

Does it get any better than THAT?!

Oh, and I agree on the accesories that somebody posted a few pages back.

Best lines -- YES!

toht.jpg

Sideshow: I need this head to add to my sig below.

So I think it's pretty much expected that the next Indy announcement (Thursday? Please?) will be Toht. If they do the melty head, I'm really hoping that they do it as a very soft plastic/silicone skin over a blank head so that we can get drips that go all the way down onto his chest like in that pic.

Question for you all - what do you think the exclusive would be? Melty head? Collapsible coat-hanger? Staff of Ra headpiece (either the original or with markings only on the one side)? Or something else?

Back