Favorite DC Comic Character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fave DC character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Batman. Never was a big fan of DC, always liked Marvel and thought Spidey was the best but Batman is the exception.

green lantern and batman. had to vote for gl. he is a character i'd want to be every day of the week and twice on sunday. i would just have to stay away from big bird.

green lantern and batman. had to vote for gl. he is a character i'd want to be every day of the week and twice on sunday. i would just have to stay away from big bird.

i have to say i am partial to Hal Jordan's GL because i spent alot of time writing a screenplay for a GL feature.

I allmost voted Green Lantern, But in trueh, it's not so much Green Lantern, as it is Hal Jordan. He's diverse, he's Brave, and most importantly, he's not perfect. He still comes across as human. Talk about Diversity.

From Test Pilot
tphal4.jpg

To Super Hero Green Lantern

greenlantern2.jpg

TO Super Villain Parallax ( yes, I know there was a yellow fear-thingy in him, but COME ON, he allmost succeeded in unmaking reality!)

parallax.gif

He then Dies, and is Later returned to the land of the living as a ghost in the form of the Spirit of Vengance, the Spectre!

hal-spectre.jpg

And recently, He is reserected, and resumes his Mantle as Gren Lantern, and helps to rebuild the Corps, whic he destroyed.

Hal_Jordan_Color.jpg

Hal's the man.

I voted Robin, ^^^^ Grayson version. I just like ^^^^ Grayson's character whether he was in Batman comics or Teen Titans. I especially like him as Nightwing. And don't worry, he will surpass Batman one day (if they ever age their characters again).

I voted Robin, ^^^^ Grayson version. I just like ^^^^ Grayson's character whether he was in Batman comics or Teen Titans. I especially like him as Nightwing. And don't worry, he will surpass Batman one day (if they ever age their characters again).

He could very well surpass batman in the next few months! Batman RIP is heading towards someone else taking up the mantle of the bat! ^^^^ grayson is a front runner! I love how the name D-I-C-K is bleeped out by the board. Poor dicky grayson lives his life as a giant obscenity:monkey2

1) The Dark Knight
2) The Joker
3) Superman

the rest you can have ... Superman / Batman alone >>> Marvel

Batman by far. Out side of Bats and Supes the rest of the DC universe is crap IMO.

Something also bears mentioning about me, Superman will allways have a special place in my hardt when it comes to superheroes. this is due to my first christmas, less than a year old in 1982, and my grandmother giving me a superfriends Superman figure for christmas, starting me down the path of comic geekdom... I still have him too.. :)

Batman by far. Out side of Bats and Supes the rest of the DC universe is crap IMO.

Oh man...have you actually READ the current Green Lantern book? Favorite DC title by far and actually makes you appreciate Green Lantern on a whole new level! :rock:rock:rock

and Batman wins by a landslide.

The votes would have been very different pre-TDK and BB. Those movies really breath new life into the character. I would guess that the main reason for the landslide was TDK and Batman being the latest craze.

Back