Favorite DC Comic Character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fave DC character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted:
WonderWomanIdentityCrisisPo.jpg
ww_08t.jpg

:rock :rock
...but also love:
Batman.jpg
Icon_batman_96.gif

:rock :rock
x :peace

Woah, Lynda Carter's cleavage deserves its own spot on the poll!!! :naughty

Well, this poll was quasi-worthless :lol

We need a new poll entitled:

"Favorite DC Comic Character that isn't Batman"

Batman! I can remember when I was little wearing a Batman PJ with the little cape even wearing those Batman underoos. I was a fan back in the 80's. Now living back in my childhood days through my son, he also wears those PJ with the little cape and underoos. Not my old ones, but the new ones.

Gonna have to go with the majority on this and say Batman, mainly because I love his rogues gallery and he's been in my life from a VERY early age in one medium or another. He's certainly head and shoulders above any of the other DC characters in my estimation, though I do like Lex Luthor as a close second.

I have always been a fan on The Clown Prince of Crime.

Which is weird because clowns creep me out. :D

Batman! I can remember when I was little wearing a Batman PJ with the little cape even wearing those Batman underoos. I was a fan back in the 80's. Now living back in my childhood days through my son, he also wears those PJ with the little cape and underoos. Not my old ones, but the new ones.

Since the 80's? You'r a rookie. I got hooked on Bats when I as in grade school, in the 40's. There was no Batman Underoos or PJ's. No action figures, just comic books, and I had them all. I'd draw my own posters from the comics and hang them on my bedroom wall. Now that I'm in my 70's, I'm in a second childhood. I have action figures, statues, and movies. I did see all the serials at the Sat Matinee's, and was happy as hell to have them. Now I have those same serials on DVD. LIFE IS GOOD ! ! !

:bow:duff:winner:rock Rock on! So any mego toys? The oldest Batman figures I got are the super powers Batman and few others, I also got the Batmobile and a Super Power Batman small card AFA80 I believe. What actor represents the best Batman to you?

Rex "Tick Tock" Tyler, aka the original "Man of the Hour", creator of "Miraclo", and all around cool guy, "Hourman".

Batman for sure. He's not an alien or has "special powers", just a semi-normal human.

Batman.

Yeah I know, big surprise. :lol

I still don't think there is a single other comic character that is more well known than Batman except maybe Spider-Man. EVERYBODY knows who Batman is.

Since the 80's? You'r a rookie. I got hooked on Bats when I as in grade school, in the 40's. There was no Batman Underoos or PJ's. No action figures, just comic books, and I had them all. I'd draw my own posters from the comics and hang them on my bedroom wall. Now that I'm in my 70's, I'm in a second childhood. I have action figures, statues, and movies. I did see all the serials at the Sat Matinee's, and was happy as hell to have them. Now I have those same serials on DVD. LIFE IS GOOD ! ! !

You sir, are a hero to us all.:clap

Back