Favorite Christmas Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Christmas movies I find to be truly depressing are the ones with Tim Allen in them, and the one with Rob Lowe on the cover of it at Wal-Mart.

Oh yeah....that movie....____ing ____ is depressing. Horrible movie. The movie ends with the mom dying, and everyone is sad. God....and the little boy spends all his christmas money on shoes for his dying mother....and she gets them, and she dies. :(

Just watched Love Actually again.

The cast is brilliant. The music is moving. Dammit, I got something in my eye again. :monkey2

Here is one of my all time favorites. A few big names as well including a young John Lithgow. Anybody else ever see this one:

santa8501.jpg

Man, I think this thread should be renamed "Favorite Movie that has lose ties to Christmas". Gremlins, Die Hard....come on!

We should be talking CLASSICS here IMO:

1. Christmas Story
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Christmas Vacation
4. Alistair Sim's version of A Christmas Carol
5. Scrooged (about as loose as I get when it comes to Xmas movies).

Man, I think this thread should be renamed "Favorite Movie that has lose ties to Christmas". Gremlins, Die Hard....come on!

We should be talking CLASSICS here IMO:

1. Christmas Story
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Christmas Vacation
4. Alistair Sim's version of A Christmas Carol
5. Scrooged (about as loose as I get when it comes to Xmas movies).

gemlins took place during christmas :dunno

I dunno....things like the Santa scene...they bother me...:monkey1

I'll give it another go. Maybe it's because I was younger then. :lol

I loved it when I was a kid and more now !

Just watched Love Actually again.

The cast is brilliant. The music is moving. Dammit, I got something in my eye again. :monkey2

Stop ! I still have to see it again ! :monkey2

Hope I can find a deal on It's a Wonderful life. Need to add that one to the mix.

Some not so mainstream one's I also watch are:

images

B001PR0Y08.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I think there is a difference between Christmas films and Films related to Christmas. Hell Mean Girls, Eyes Wide Shut, Rocky 4 and even When Harry Met Sally have Christmas in them but I wouldn't consider them Christmas films. I think Batman Returns, Gremlins, Die Hard all fall into the related category.

Another related film that always seems to be watched around this time is Harry Potter. Those films usually feel Christmasy to me.

Back