Favorite Christmas Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always always watch Christmas Vacation the last Sunday before Christmas Day.

I would also have to say Christmas Carol and Die Hard...

Instant classic
now-i-have-a-machine-gun-die-hard.jpg

-Polar Express
-Elf
-Home Alone
-Christmas Vacation
-Santa Clause(Tim Allen)

That i can think of.

Im gonna watch "It's a wonderful life" and Christmas Carol because i haven't seen them yet.

Over the past 3 or 4 years I've found that I like to watch The Planet of the Apes around Christmas. Not sure why. :lol

I think im the only one who loves Jim Carrey' version of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". Ive never really gotten why everyone hates it so much.

Maybe its because I only saw the cartoon a couple of times when I was really little so I never had that strong of a connection to it, but I really love the new version. It does a really great job of capturing the Christmas atmosphere, and IMO Jim Carrey is pretty funny in it as well. I just never understood why no one else liked it.

I have a bunch. No particular order.

- Home Alone (this movie made me a little vicious bastard around the house. Set traps on the pets, my brothers, parents etc.)

- Jingle All the Way (My grandma took me to see this. At first I thought it was a Superhero flick. ____ Booster)

- Die Hard (Terrorists, Hans, Skyscrapers, action, airducts, splosions, Christmas, what's not to like?)

- A Christmas Story (It's on all Christmas Day, how can you not like it?)

- The Santa ClausE (This is a good father and son movie. Saw it with my dad and it has a nice message.)

- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Live action) (I thought this was a fantastic remake of an old classic.)

- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Watched this since I was a kid.)

Last edited:
Anyone else think A Christmas Story is depressing? That movie has always bothered me....

Depressing? I don't think there is anything even remotely depressing about that movie. It's 100% brilliant and I would argue that its actually uplifting!

Back