Favorite Alien Films

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Alien Films

• Alien

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Aliens "Alien 2"

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • Alien 3

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Alien: Resurrection

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
damn right !!!! :rock:rock
23.jpg

Lock and load marines !!

A L I E N is my favorite. The suspense, the set design, cinematography; the cast from the doomed Kane, to Ash, the cold, killer android; the creature/s itself. Fantastic.

A L I E N is my favorite. The suspense, the set design, cinematography; the cast from the doomed Kane, to Ash, the cold, killer android; the creature/s itself. Fantastic.

The creature itself is the only thing that kinda bugs me in Alien, it's too obvious a man in a suit. But none the less, very well done.
I prefer the look of the alien in Aliens and Alien 3.

But the set design and atmosphere are fantastic.

No love for Alien Resurrection?:rotfl

Anyways, I like Aliens the best. Cool equipment, cool characters, and the Alien Queen!

All I could say about A:R is that it tried. It could've made the franchise great again since Alien3 nearly ruined it but it didn't. We did have a few good action figures from Hasbro for A:R which are roughly McFarlane scale like Ripley and the Newborn (which I probably wouldn't have paid more than $4 for).

Hasbro's A:R alien is the most accurate to date...
I love that figure!
The Newborn is nice as well, just too small.
Both have crappy paint apps, of course.

I agree. I think it's best because you only see the creature in glimpses for the most part which allows the audience to let their imagination run wild. Each subsequent film has made the creature/s less scary by showing it in too much detail.

Back