fast five (The Fast and the Furious_5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a really good movie, but definetly lacked some certain F&F aspects. First off there was like two races in the whole movie, one of them we didn't even get to see. Second it had a Ocean's Eleven feeling to it. Vin Diesel brings in all these people from around the world for one big job (aka Ocean's Eleven)....

It was a good movie and really cool to see so many familiar faces from the previous movies.

In the end though there was one race, it that lasted a total of 20 seconds???

Add some races of everyone going to Rio and wooping up on some local competition and it would have been even better. It was more action then cars.

I really liked this movie. The Rock made this movie for me. Such a mean, bad motherf'er!! :lol Even if you didn't like the early movies in the franchise, go see this one because it's totally different from the rest. Few races and a ton of action. Like sscalltheway mentioned, it had Ocean's 11 feel to it. Nothing wrong with that though. But the action sequences were intense and just stunning. Go see it!!:D

I can't wait to see what they do for the next film in the series.

This was a really good movie, but definetly lacked some certain F&F aspects. First off there was like two races in the whole movie, one of them we didn't even get to see. Second it had a Ocean's Eleven feeling to it. Vin Diesel brings in all these people from around the world for one big job (aka Ocean's Eleven)....

It was a good movie and really cool to see so many familiar faces from the previous movies.

In the end though there was one race, it that lasted a total of 20 seconds???

Add some races of everyone going to Rio and wooping up on some local competition and it would have been even better. It was more action then cars.

Get used to it, lots of articles out there about the direction of the series moving to heist type of movies not racing.

I LOVED IT!!!

It was nonstop action and The Rock was a great addition. I have a feeling this is going to be my movie of the summer. Man, what a ride. Easily my favorite of the series. Good to see Rock huge again and making action movies. Vin and the gang were also great.

What a movie! See it!

SPOILERS.....

The Rock got saved...also, stay during credits

What happened during/after the credits? I didn't check that out.

btw I loved the movie I think it's the best one so far. They really stepped up there game on the last 2 flicks.

What happened during/after the credits? I didn't check that out.

btw I loved the movie I think it's the best one so far. They really stepped up there game on the last 2 flicks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have a question

Spoiler Spoiler:

[Spolier]The Rock did get killed unfortunately. It was typical, Vin vs Rock in a speeding car. Tunnel coming up fast...Vin ejects the passenger seat and, well Dwayne went in as a Rock and came out gravel[spoiler/] :monkey2

Yes a nice BMW would have been great.

just saw it! awesome of all 5 so far. They demolished the freakin city!!

Back