fast five (The Fast and the Furious_5)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lord-22

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="580" height="345" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" ><param name=movie value="https://www.cinema-france.com/flash/flvplayer.swf?videoid=6669"><param name=allowfullscreen value="true"><embed src="https://www.cinema-france.com/flash/flvplayer.swf?videoid=6669" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="580" height="345"></embed></object>

it look fun that's all i ask

It's got the members from the cast of the first three, including all of the "big" names + "The Rock"?

Call me a sucker, but I'm excited for this one.

Looks cool! I've enjoyed them all to be honest. They aren't Oscar material but fun to watch. No different then the plethora of comic based films that they have been churning out.

I'm not gonna hate, this looks kinda fun.

But when does this one take place? I noticed someone in the trailer that's....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

the way I understand the whole story is that the last movie was a prequel

Looks cool! I've enjoyed them all to be honest. They aren't Oscar material but fun to watch. No different then the plethora of comic based films that they have been churning out.

That's exactly how I feel. They're fun to watch for sure!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not complaining though because I really liked that guy. :lol

I thought he made an appearance in the last one though too, now that I think of it...:confused: I know he starred in the third, but wasn't he in the last one for a split second for some reason?

another one of these.:slap there is only one Fast And The Furious and that's the original. didn't like any of them except the first. l love Vin Diesel, but even the last one, Fast And The Furious was hard to watch. now this one. Fast And Furious is the only Diesel movie l don't own. this doesn't look horrible, but why not just call it something else. instead of dragging out the story line/ series. get Vin, Paul and The Rock and start something fresh.

Last edited:
The titles keep getting worse and worse......and shorter too. The next movie will be called FAST. :slap.

The Fast and the Furious

2 Fast 2 Furious

Fast and Furious

Fast Five....

WTF...:lol

(I'm not counting Tokyo Drift because that title didnt suck as hard...:lol)

Fine by me. These have been fun to watch. I dont expect the best movie ever out of these.

I love these movies especially after Justin Lin took over. A lot of heart in them and I love Han. I guess if they know he will be this popular, they probably might not have killed him off in Tokyo Drift.

I also heard somewhere that Lucas Black is in this movie but did not see him in the trailer at all. Maybe a cameo?

The titles keep getting worse and worse......and shorter too. The next movie will be called FAST. :slap.

The Fast and the Furious

2 Fast 2 Furious

Fast and Furious

Fast Five....

WTF...:lol

(I'm not counting Tokyo Drift because that title didnt suck as hard...:lol)

yeah it is getting dumber. l also had know idea there was another Fast Furious movie in the works. l don't know why Vin keeps doing these movies. he was not in the original sequel 2 Fast 2 Furious because he said the script wasn't good. he doesn't work just for the pay check. so why he was in Fast And Furious is beyond me, 2 Fast was better. just tired of this franchise they should call this movie something else.

it would be cool if Vin and The Rock fight it out in this, it would be cool to see who would win. Vin should also get to work on Riddick 3 already.

Last edited:
yeah it is getting dumber. l also had know idea there was another Fast Furious movie in the works. l don't know why Vin keeps doing these movies. he was not in the original sequel 2 Fast 2 Furious because he said the script wasn't good. he doesn't work just for the pay check. so why he was in Fast And Furious is beyond me, 2 Fast was better. just tired of this franchise they should call this movie something else.

it would be cool if Vin and The Rock fight it out in this, it would be cool to see who would win. Vin should also get to work on Riddick 3 already.

Earlier this year it was revealed that Riddick 3 was in production. It starts shooting after Fast 5 wraps up.

As for Fast 5, I feel that there's always a place for car chase movies and I welcome them as long as they look fun. At least Vin is doing this instead of The Pacifier 2 or something.

Back