Fast and Furious 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, it was definitely over the top, hahaha. Several times in the film I found myself saying "Really??" :lol but realism aside, I found it entertaining. I nearly shed a tear in the end.

A perfect song to end it with. So many feels. Don't watch if you haven't seen it.

man, just watching that video brought back the same feelings i had when i first saw the film. thanks for posting it, nuka.

obviously, we the audience did not know paul walker personally, but having spent the last decade & a half watching the fast & furious movies it's like we've grown with the characters. so seeing him up there at the end leaving us, was almost like seeing a family member or loved one leave us. whatever your opinion of the rest of the film (it's a very stupid movie yet i enjoyed the heck out of it), you gotta admit the ending was just beautiful.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its more than just the end. Cody Walker has been posting pictures of himself on his Facebook and he was used in Dubi and parts where Brain is in the blue shirt and kevlar vest. I'm sure there's more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is still a 3000lb car. Held for several minutes. Dom isn't a power lifter. But since they jumped from building to building, it doesn't matter. :lol

What is funnier about it is, they didn't even need under the car. Paul got the drive out while inside.

That is still a 3000lb car. Held for several minutes. Dom isn't a power lifter. But since they jumped from building to building, it doesn't matter. :lol

What is funnier about it is, they didn't even need under the car. Paul got the drive out while inside.

:lol I hear ya, true that. :lol

Dom's superhuman, man, didn't you know? He got shot in the back/shoulder/neck area in F&F4 and didn't even flinch and seems to survive the craziest crashes/falls ever :lol

All kidding aside, they really pushed the action sequences further beyond realism, but I watch the films for the fun and entertainment, it's like an action movie from the 80s or 90s where there are silly unrealistic moments but we just watch it for the enjoyment, like most superhero films. We've seen what most cars can do in real life so it's kind of cool to take it a step further into the imagination and push the limits, be it plausible or not. But yeah, I'm with you, I found myself saying aloud "Really??" at some ridiculous moments, but all in all it was fun, haha. :duff

Tokyo Drift fits in more after Furious 6 than 2 Fast 2 Furious

Yeah, that's where it falls in the timeline. They weren't sure which direction the franchise was going in at the time but kudos to the writers who tied it into the rest of the series later on.

I only watched the beginning of the MTV Movie Awards but the comedian chick who was hosting mentioned "Furious 7" as being everyone who saw Jupiter Ascending. I LOL'd!

Finally got around to watching it. Way more overthetop than the previous films but still ok entertainment. The ending had me choked up.....this franchise has been part of my life since high school. Won't be the same without Paul Walker now. I still prefer Fast 5 and Tokyo Drift over the rest. Hope they get a new director or back to Justin Lin...

Box office means nothing on quality of a movie- F7 was one of the poorest films I've seen in the last five years. Stunts were good- all the live action stuff with "actors" was beyond redemption..

It was way over the top, I really enjoyed it. I've been a fan since the 1st film so oscar worthy acting is the last thing I expect or am looking for. The tribute to Walker at the end was touching as well.

Back