Fast and Furious 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this series. I do hope it's the last one. They won't be the same without Walker.

Statham vs Diesel.

Nice.

Hard to believe this series made it 7 and the last few a ton of cash. The first 2 movies are complete garbage.

I read the producers have signed Paul Walter's brother to play a new character in the 8th movie. They're also planning the 9th and 10th films as well.

#2 was so bad, I actually took it out of my blu-ray collection, and I have all 6.... to me it never existed.

I guess im the only person in here that really loved part 2... i dont know, it was a lot of fun, it had hot chicks, entertaining... bad boys 2 and ff2 are a lot of fun to watch together

the one i cant stand is part 3, saw it once, hated it, never saw it again

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm still gonna miss Han and Giselle tho.

I guess im the only person in here that really loved part 2... i dont know, it was a lot of fun, it had hot chicks, entertaining... bad boys 2 and ff2 are a lot of fun to watch together

the one i cant stand is part 3, saw it once, hated it, never saw it again

You're not alone. I love every movie in this series.......I hated 3 for a long time until Han's character became so involved in 5 and then even 3 grew on me.

You can tell in the trailer when Walker is running up the falling bus, its actually his brother with how distorted it gets.

Back