Fantastic Four - November 6, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While not being my personal favorites, the casting here seems competent enough to not screw it up if given good material to work with...
Sue and Ben sure, but castings for Reed and Johnny just don’t look the part at all.

I’m sure they will perform their roles well enough but there will always be a part of me that doesn’t buy them as those characters.

Pedro looked enough like Joel in The Last of Us so it was fine, but this misses the mark entirely for me.

I am open to the cast but not feeling the actress they picked for Sue Storm. Know nothing about her and have never seen her in anything but just a feeling. No real reason why.
If you’ve seen either of the last two Mission Impossible movies then you’ve seen her. She also just played Josephine in Ridley Scott’s Napoleon. Not that anyone saw that lol.

If you’ve seen either of the last two Mission Impossible movies then you’ve seen her. She also just played Josephine in Ridley Scott’s Napoleon. Not that anyone saw that lol.
Hmm, I don't know that a Phase 6 MCU film will be the best choice to end her streak of films nobody watches, lol.

Vanessa Kirby was great as Princess Margaret in The Crown. She's a good actress, so I don't have issues with her casting. However I would have preferred Jodie Comer.

Pedro Pascal seems like a miscast to me. I think they should have gone with someone around mid 30's to early 40's. James Norton comes to mind.

IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5184.jpeg

Yea we won’t be seeing that sadly since hulk is a soft peaceful loser who is afraid to fight. Can we get like a new universe hulk or something?

Vanessa Kirby was great as Princess Margaret in The Crown. She's a good actress, so I don't have issues with her casting. However I would have preferred Jodie Comer.

Pedro Pascal seems like a miscast to me. I think they should have gone with someone around mid 30's to early 40's. James Norton comes to mind.
James Norton looks so plain, vanilla. Pascal has character and is a good actor. Im pretty excited for a Marvel movie. Its been a rough few years since EG that Ive felt excited for a Marvel movie

Back