Fantastic Four - November 6, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for some more badass Marvel CGI! :rock

1708797125973.png

The F4 was never one of my favorites so I'm not super invested in the casting.

Of the team, Torch is the character I like the most and I think his casting is off. Happy to be proven wrong.

I like Pedro and think he can pull off Reed. Same with Sue and the Thing.

I’ll go see this just because I was such a big fan of the FF Silver Age comics growing up.

On a related note, I wonder if Josh Trank’s director’s cut of the 2015 film is actually good. In an interview actor Toby Kebbel (who played Doctor Doom) also said that it was actually great. Trank said he filmed a completely different movie. And even the theater release is actually decent until “one year later” where it looks like a different director from the point on for the film’s third act. I mean, there won’t be a “Release the Trank cut” movement, obviously. But I’m still curious to see it.

Yea it was originally a kinda body horror type movie but the “make it like the mcu” execs came in

I did. Wish I hadn't. Scott's lost his mojo, baby.
Disagree about the loss of mojo. Just like Spielberg and Nolan he's just not doing anything that interests me right now. All three of them need to return to sci-fi a.s.a.p.

I hope she's all silver and naked looking like the proper SS. Who wouldn't want to see that?
Julia Garner is a fabulous actress but if we're going to have a female SS I'd prefer that she swap roles with Vanessa Kirby lol. But then maybe she'll just voice the character like Laurence Fishburne did and the Surfer will be 100% CGI.

Back