Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon u knew it was coming:

https://youtu.be/m2a3TCXfHFA
(Gotta watch on YouTube though)

Question for PC gamers. I have a Radeon 5700 series it's really out dated. My power supply is 350, what's a new card I can buy and use without having to change power?

C'mon u knew it was coming:

https://youtu.be/m2a3TCXfHFA
(Gotta watch on YouTube though)

those are pretty funny, and f4 has a share of problems but I stopped like 30 seconds in and rolled my eyes. They've been reusing the same engine for a while now, but it's not like that really matters. You can make it do what you want, and when they've changed so many things from the previous versions it's a completely new version. Also the animations are pretty decent, and certainly far better then f3 and new vegas ;p

I'm loving it so much but I'm VERY annoyed by two things. Both are probably tiny things to most players but a HUGE problems for me. First, I built an amazing house with an awesome display room for all my unique stuff and settlers keep coming in my house and stealing stuff. A whole rack of magazines is missing. Secondly, weapons dont stay displayed where you set them. The move slightly each time you load into the settlement until they eventually fall off whatever they are sitting on. Clothes, aid and junk don't do this, but weapons and misc items do. Found a cool Mr Gutsy toy model that I displayed and it's now gone cause it fell off the shelf. I'm very frustrated by this.

I store all of my stuff in the workbench and it never goes missing. But then again I put very little effort into building a settlement or a place. I set a bed up for myself in the red rocket truck stop and threw a bunch of beds in one house in sanctuary and called it a day. The building aspect of the game interests me very little

I'm loving it so much but I'm VERY annoyed by two things. Both are probably tiny things to most players but a HUGE problems for me. First, I built an amazing house with an awesome display room for all my unique stuff and settlers keep coming in my house and stealing stuff. A whole rack of magazines is missing. Secondly, weapons dont stay displayed where you set them. The move slightly each time you load into the settlement until they eventually fall off whatever they are sitting on. Clothes, aid and junk don't do this, but weapons and misc items do. Found a cool Mr Gutsy toy model that I displayed and it's now gone cause it fell off the shelf. I'm very frustrated by this.

Well thats gonna piss me off when i get the chance to play it Christmas day , as with all this type of game , i tend to horde and never sell anything especially
Good rare items

One thing I loved being able to do in Fallout 3 and some what in Vegas was this... (not mine, mine was better :))

And it's super annoying I'm not going to be able to place weapons in this one.

And to prevent settlers from taking **** I've started a new game and am building my place at the gas station and i'll never invite settlers in. And have a settlement with settlers elsewhere.

You could just go to an empty settlement spot and start a collection there. If there's any settlers there that you don't want, you can move them to a different settlement.

One thing I loved being able to do in Fallout 3 and some what in Vegas was this... (not mine, mine was better :))

And it's super annoying I'm not going to be able to place weapons in this one.

And to prevent settlers from taking **** I've started a new game and am building my place at the gas station and i'll never invite settlers in. And have a settlement with settlers elsewhere.

WOW! Never knew you could do that , was hoping you could do that on skyrim and display all your suits or armour also

You could just go to an empty settlement spot and start a collection there. If there's any settlers there that you don't want, you can move them to a different settlement.

That's what I'm doing with this new character. Building my house at the gas station and not inviting anyone to join the settlement. Then I'll build an actual settlement for the 100 happiness achievement elsewhere. Trying to prioritize building before they patch the size glitch.

That's what I'm doing with this new character. Building my house at the gas station and not inviting anyone to join the settlement. Then I'll build an actual settlement for the 100 happiness achievement elsewhere. Trying to prioritize building before they patch the size glitch.

did the same thing 75hrs in and nothing has gone missing from my containers

I ran into Paladin Danse at the Police Station and have been doing missions for his Scribes and for him as well, and now I need to take the Satellite section from the Mutants... but keep getting killed. I need one of their power suits!

I do have two suits I found at my Sanctuary outside the Vault, but one you get automatically and one I found in a lake.

I ran into Paladin Danse at the Police Station and have been doing missions for his Scribes and for him as well, and now I need to take the Satellite section from the Mutants... but keep getting killed. I need one of their power suits!

I do have two suits I found at my Sanctuary outside the Vault, but one you get automatically and one I found in a lake.

There is like 30 armor frames you can get in the world. And Yeah the satellite station part was a ***** (there is a frame there too,btw). I ended up using a 50 cal sniper, staying crouched from a distance for the 2x damage.

Is there much point in building a wall around settlements? I mean NPC's tend to clip through everything anyway.

There is like 30 armor frames you can get in the world. And Yeah the satellite station part was a ***** (there is a frame there too,btw). I ended up using a 50 cal sniper, staying crouched from a distance for the 2x damage.

I think I need to level up more before I got back there. I need a long range scope since a suicider runs out after you. The normal mutants aren't much of a problem for me now, though.

Is there much point in building a wall around settlements? I mean NPC's tend to clip through everything anyway.

I was trying to build it yesterday and said **** it. Seems pointless.

I sniped all those mutants also! Up in that radar dish is a suit, I made this rifle and use it a lot to blow limbs off

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448311990.355231.jpg

I was trying to build it yesterday and said **** it. Seems pointless.

Do NOT waste your time doing this. I spent like an hour or so getting this to look good around sanctuary without the clipping console command on the first day, and it sucked. Half the time enemies will spawn inside, and the other half the time they'll spawn outside and then not walk around to the entrances so both sides will just sit there shooting the wall like idiots. And wall or not if you don't go to the settlement to help it will fail (cause it doesn't actually spawn them of course ;p). Also don't build sentry turrets right next to each other, they have like no health and one missile will take multiple out in that case. Also put them ontop of a bridge piece or something so if it's ghouls or radscorpions they can't hit them.

Back