Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically those switches act like a wireless access point. It has a radius and the lights will automatically illuminate. It does not actually use any power I believe so a wind generator is enough for unlimited (except the spotlight and that other yellow standing light, they do use up power). You can chain switches to other switches.

Hey guys I have the PC version and I cannot seem to get fraps to work with the game. Have anybody encountered this issue or know how to fix it thank you in advance. I want to show my friends my base

FB_IMG_1447987208568.jpg

I find fallout to be overwhelming. I have no idea what I'm doing. But it's fun. I'll play more tonight.

I find fallout to be overwhelming. I have no idea what I'm doing. But it's fun. I'll play more tonight.

That's a common reaction to Bethesda games. The more you play, the less overwhelmed you'll feel. Just know that there's no wrong way to play Fallout, so do what you want and take your time.

Looks like the first patch is coming soon, no details or specifics though.
Think I'll wait for the mods for XB1 before I start this.

I'm loving it so much but I'm VERY annoyed by two things. Both are probably tiny things to most players but a HUGE problems for me. First, I built an amazing house with an awesome display room for all my unique stuff and settlers keep coming in my house and stealing stuff. A whole rack of magazines is missing. Secondly, weapons dont stay displayed where you set them. The move slightly each time you load into the settlement until they eventually fall off whatever they are sitting on. Clothes, aid and junk don't do this, but weapons and misc items do. Found a cool Mr Gutsy toy model that I displayed and it's now gone cause it fell off the shelf. I'm very frustrated by this.

I'm loving it so much but I'm VERY annoyed by two things. Both are probably tiny things to most players but a HUGE problems for me. First, I built an amazing house with an awesome display room for all my unique stuff and settlers keep coming in my house and stealing stuff. A whole rack of magazines is missing. Secondly, weapons dont stay displayed where you set them. The move slightly each time you load into the settlement until they eventually fall off whatever they are sitting on. Clothes, aid and junk don't do this, but weapons and misc items do. Found a cool Mr Gutsy toy model that I displayed and it's now gone cause it fell off the shelf. I'm very frustrated by this.

...cuz Bethesda.

I'm done getting excited for Bethesda games. Skyrim was had enough but at least mods made it great, but this is the game we get after waiting this long? No, sorry bethesda but you lost a long term fan with this one.

Yes the small movement annoys me, DO NOT put ammo anywhere on the ground or in containers as they will take the corresponding weapon too ;p No melee stuff either ><

That sucks. I was planning on having a cool weapons display in my house. There needs to be a mod or an update that allows you to lock your house.

You just know that the most often spoken words at Bethesda are, "Leave it, it's fine. Someone will mod it."

Back