Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After nearly two years, they're releasing a GOTY Edition with all DLC next month. There's a new Pip Boy Edition as well.

_id1502441850_343178.png

fallout4-goty_ce_catalog2.png

Disappointing how they did the DLC this time.
Far Harbour was great but F3 and New Vegas both offered much better DLC.

And they don't need all new locations. Some new events/story on the massive existing map would be fine.

All the New Vegas DLC was good.

For what it's worth, I have the original Pip Boy version and it's pretty nice. The crate it comes with is actually my favorite part - looks straight out of the game. As far as the DLC goes... the only real dud was Nuka World, but the only really good one was Far Harbor. Wish they'd done more DLC, though. It's a fun game, I liked spending time with it.

I found Nuka World fun, based on my criteria of "just give me ANY new DLC that doesn't involve crafting stuff." They could have done so much more with it, given the theme, but I was okay with it.

Far Harbour came very close to being iconic. It was very well done, but it was held back in general by just not going all out on the "weird island" theme. And it was ridiculously held back by that puzzle nonsense.

F4 might be the highest plummet from my insane excitement to "well, I guess this is the game" of any game, ever. It was fine, overall. But it was equal parts "If this wasn't called 'Fallout' I would have turned this off." and "This is fun, it's a shame it has to live up to the lofty name of Fallout." for me.

My "bet your paycheck" odds : I will replay F3 and NV at least 3x each before revisiting F4.

Back