Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbed 2.

This isn't making it t this year, likely to get pushed to 2016.

Very excited for this game, I can't believe it's been that long since F3 came out..... I swear I put so many hours of my life on that game.

Itll be released in Nov. but like all Beth games it'll be broke and need numerous patches before it's playable.

image.jpg
E3 2015: Fallout 4 to Support PC Mods on Xbox One - IGN
:horror:horror:horror:horror

Please still be in business in November, Best Buy.

Though if that XBone / mod thing holds true, I may be buying that console and another Fallout later on.

Had to get mine through Best Buy as well since I was told by my local Gamestop that the company sold out their allotted amount within two hours last night through the website. It wasn't even able to be POed in store.

They sound so hopeful but if they still cant allow things from other games etc, I dont see any way around them policing it

Absolutely loved Fallout 3 (only game ever where I bought every single DLC).
New Vegas was pretty good as well.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 in a big way.

Absolutely loved Fallout 3 (only game ever where I bought every single DLC).
New Vegas was pretty good as well.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 in a big way.

Now that you mention it, FO3 was the first game I bought all the dlc for too. I later got all of the Borderlands 2 dlc, but those are the only two. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a game.

Pipboy version pretty much sold out everywhere in Canada. For some jacked up reason EB games doesn't even have it available for pre-order and they have no idea why it hasn't been listed.

Pipboy version pretty much sold out everywhere in Canada. For some jacked up reason EB games doesn't even have it available for pre-order and they have no idea why it hasn't been listed.

Keep an eye on Amazon. They got more in the other day. ai think they've sold out again, but maybe more are coming.

Weird, the pipboy edition is listed as coming soon on Bethesda's website, not available for preorder yet. I guess they're just busy filling their retailer demand before listing it? That or they're waiting for their sitewide 20% off E3 sale to end first lol

Back