Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never played fallout. Always wanted to. I'm excited for this.

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are worth grabbing cheap on last gen systems (or PC).
Go for it ...at the least they will give you a perfect intro and feel for what to expect from Fallout 4 (they are built on the same engine)

At this point, it is going to be so weird to play new Fallout. I literally can't estimate how much time I've spent with 3 and NV. Hundreds, thousands of hours? I genuinely have no clue.

Oh God, it just re-occurred to me. We're getting a new Fallout game. I like to have that re-sink in every few days. It's like a hit of a super effective drug. Except Fallout has proven to be slightly more addictive.

I really hope they bring back the "pick up" ability from F3, they had one in NV but it wasn't the same. I spent HOURS setting up Tenpenny like this (not my video mine was way more impressive): :lol

At this point, it is going to be so weird to play new Fallout. I literally can't estimate how much time I've spent with 3 and NV. Hundreds, thousands of hours? I genuinely have no clue.

Oh God, it just re-occurred to me. We're getting a new Fallout game. I like to have that re-sink in every few days. It's like a hit of a super effective drug. Except Fallout has proven to be slightly more addictive.

I waited 10 years between 2 and 3!
With NV coming out so soon after 3, this 5 year wait seems like nothing :)

Last edited:
That collector's edition is gonna sell out fast. Better check for a PO as early as tomorrow.

One thing im looking forward to is lighting, bethesda just dont know how. The essential skyrim mod for me was climates of tamriel and real lighting, it helps massively with immersion. Anyway the trailer showing the night scenes look hopefull

Holy ****, that reveal was amazeballs. I'm so ready for this and it's going to be here so soon. E3 just started and I'm already satisfied.

I went ahead and preordered the pip boy deal. I never buy collector's editions of games, but I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Wow the Collectors edition sold out already on Amazon. If anyone else is looking to get one Bestbuy has it for preorder.

Collectors edition is on Amazon now

Grabbed 2.

This isn't making it t this year, likely to get pushed to 2016.

Very excited for this game, I can't believe it's been that long since F3 came out..... I swear I put so many hours of my life on that game.

Grabbed 2.

This isn't making it t this year, likely to get pushed to 2016.

Very excited for this game, I can't believe it's been that long since F3 came out..... I swear I put so many hours of my life on that game.

Glad to hear it!

I heard that Bethseda always make their dates so it could actually be coming on time.

Back