Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So underwhelmed. Not sure if its the passable graphics, lack of killing gameplay, lack of memorable music like in fallout 3's trailer, or setting which seemed to be not "desolate" enough. I know they were showing scenes from pre / post war but even the post apocalypse settings were too "modern" and "vibrant" in my opinion. Maybe from a lore perspective Boston (?) wasn't supposed to be hit as hard as say DC.

Still exciting but pretty underwhelmed by the trailer so far.

Yeah it's no doubt similar to fallout 3, his name being an easter Egg of sorts to the original dog from fallout.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Sentences... having... forming... i'm... trouble...

This is so awesome, been waiting so long! This looks like the Fallout I always wanted to play. The color looks great to me... there will no doubt be a million and one mods for it. Cant wait to tear it up with my Saiga 12ga and ragtag posse

:lol

No I mean, I am not a fan of the stiff character animation especially when running and such. I use uncharted because I love how they interact with environment and how it's more character movement.

The stiff movement is too mine craft for me and just doesn't do it visually.

Also I sometimes play in 3rd person, but I am not a fan of F3 reticle. Again I recently have been playing uncharted, so I want a reticle that can actually be of good use. Not just some poor square. Hell even red dead's circle was solid enough.

I played F3 for 100+ hours, but it has been 7 years since then, the least it could do is upgrade some stuff.

Tl;dr: I want a good reticle and fluid character movement with environment and npcs.

Looks pretty great to me. It's not as big a leap in visuals as I'd like to see, but it's Fallout and I'm ready. It's WAY more detailed than F3, so I'll take it. I assume VATS will return, but I hope they keep the ADS from NV, make the movement a bit more fluid and bring the sprint in from Skyrim. Of course I also hope the world is ridicularge. It's been too long. I can't wait to go back to the Fallout world.

Played Fallout 1 and 2 several times. Already spent 105 hours on Fallout 3 and 86 hours on Fallout New Vegas. I can not wait for this new one get released.

I just hope one of the figure manufacturers gets the license and designs power armors from this game...

I bet Gaming Heads will come up with some stuff... They do the bobble heads of which one in particular I am the proud owner ;)

So far Bethesda's own shop, EB Games Australia and GameStop Italy all have leaked the 2015 release date. Two of those sites have said October 23rd i can't wait.

If it's releasing in 4 months then I mightily endorse that. No long wait with teasing and teasing. Just hope it's not but-ridden and they been working on it for a long time with lots of time spent polishing it

They've likely been working on this since around the time Skyrim came out. Maybe even before. 2015 is possible. It would be a very pleasant surprise if it hits this year. Like you said, it's usually a year of foreplay before they get to the release. This would be unusual, but appreciated.

Sooner always better than later. I dont think Ive ever played a Bethesda game that wasnt buggy, I wouldnt know what to do lol

Starting up NV again, Im so stoked

They've likely been working on this since around the time Skyrim came out. Maybe even before. 2015 is possible. It would be a very pleasant surprise if it hits this year. Like you said, it's usually a year of foreplay before they get to the release. This would be unusual, but appreciated.

With Skyrim they announced it at the VGA's and it came out 6 months later.

With Skyrim they announced it at the VGA's and it came out 6 months later.

Came out in November. It was nearly a year.

But I'd imagine theyd pull the same stunt. We got Titanfall announced in June, and due to delays we still got it in March. It seems very possible to get before end of this year. Assassin's gets announced in May and game out in October.

Back