Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ALSO:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ALSO:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, there's also that i believe.

Can't tell you how many times i saved/reloaded, experimenting on Burke with different weapons lol

The ripper with him falling over the rail, limbs flying, must have been my favorite. Yes, i'm disturbed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I decided not to blow it up, but I did save right before and went and blew it up just to see the explosion and then reloaded. :D

I decided not to blow it up, but I did save right before and went and blew it up just to see the explosion and then reloaded. :D

I didn't blow it up either. :) Next time through though I will. :D :lol
I'm still stuck on the Mama Dolce's factory - anyone know where that key is to the gate in the dockyard? I wonder if there is even a key at all.....hmmmm...:confused:

Forgot to pickup my pre-order today :banghead
Guess it'll have to wait 'till after the weekend.

I beat the story mode today, took about 17 hours. I am actually very disappointed that after beating the story that the game ends (regardless of your final choice). I thought it would be like Oblivion where even after you complete the story, you can still continue to play your same game and do any leftover side quests and continue to level up. But not with this game, very disappointing.

Thankfully I saved before the final mission (which was eh, I was expecting a better ending)....and so I will just reboot that save and go and do all the side quests and level up more.

I beat the story mode today, took about 17 hours. I am actually very disappointed that after beating the story that the game ends (regardless of your final choice). I thought it would be like Oblivion where even after you complete the story, you can still continue to play your same game and do any leftover side quests and continue to level up. But not with this game, very disappointing.

Thankfully I saved before the final mission (which was eh, I was expecting a better ending)....and so I will just reboot that save and go and do all the side quests and level up more.

Dang, that was fast! :google I've done a lot of side missions and just exploring - actually most of the time I'm lost trying to find a certain location and end up exploring other areas. :lol Right now I just made it the Citadel with Dr. Li. Not sure how much of the main story is left - but it's good to know that you can't do more quests after you finish the game. I will get those done before the big finale.

Same thing happened to me. After having played Oblivion, my thought was that i'd finish the main story first and then explore the world more carefully. I have the habit of saving right before any major event so i do save often and it came in handy here. I just loaded a save that takes place right before you set off for the finale and went on from there instead. Will see and do everything there is to and then go back to that location to finish the main story.

Anyone know exactly where the scrapyard is?

Thought you guys might like this. Custom Fallout 3 Power Suit figure by Saotome. Made from several GI Joe Sigma Six figures, massive amounts of sculpting, parts and paint apps:

FalloutBlack_Strip.jpg

AWESOME! So much talent, i bow down. I'd do some nasty things to get my hands on a FS resin statue of a woman wearing the BoS Power armor. EX version with interchangeable heads, with one of them showing the female face.

Too bad the auctions for his customs go for a LOT. I loved his video game character customs as well as his Transformers.

This game it sooooo addicting, and it sucks im not able to own it (yet) cause i just bought fable last month, and im saving for a new tv. But i did rent it and couldnt put down the controller. Vats is the ^^^^. Dogmeat is the ^^^^. The blackhawk rules! I had to return it this morning cause i have a ton of papers due next week. Ill get it for x-mas tho.

Yeah, this game is taking up way to much of my time.

I pretty much did all the quests in the game (story and side), just one left.....and I plan to collect the rest of the bobble heads tonight. Then I am done with this game for the year. Put like 30 plus hours into it already.

What's everyone's favorite weapon? I love the ripper myself.

Yeah, this game is taking up way to much of my time.

I pretty much did all the quests in the game (story and side), just one left.....and I plan to collect the rest of the bobble heads tonight. Then I am done with this game for the year. Put like 30 plus hours into it already.

I've only found 3 bobbleheads. :monkey2 I've put a lot of time in this game and think I'm close to the end...but I really have no idea. I'm heading off to Paradise City to save those enslaved Kids so I can get into that one vault. Then I think once I get that part - Dr. Li can do the experiment and I'm assuming that will be the end.......
I have a few favorite weapons - on things like Molerats I like the shiskabob flaming knife thing....I like the magnum - can get people down with 1-2 shots and you can't go wrong with a minigun. :D

Back